Ratchet and Clank: Running Low - Part 2: The Puff of Curiosity

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~SkrillexGotchi~

Reaction score
Ratchet and Clank: Running Low - Part 2: The Puff of Curiosity

"Ratchet! Ratchet, come quick! Something happened!" Clank screamed. "What happened?" Ratchet said as he ran in. Ratchet's tail gave a questionable flop. He looked at the screen of where the pet shows up. "K-Kaden...he's missing! Wh-Where did he go?" Ratchet panicked. A small laugh had reached Ratchet's ear. "I heard a sound!" he said as his ear twitched. It was then a soft "love" was heard alongside it. "Huh? That's weird." Ratchet shuddered. They got closer, and they found a cloud-like Tamagotchi with blonde curls on both sides of its head. "Love..." it cooed. Ratchet couldn't help but start cuddling it. "Awwww, hey there, little guy!" Ratchet said as he kneeled down to it. "Love," it spoke again. "All it can say is love?" Clank wondered. Ratchet started stroking the Tamagotchi with the lightest of touches. "It feels so soft! L-Like a cloud! Can we keep him? Please?" Ratchet begged. Clank sighed and said, "Yes. We can keep him."

Ratchet and Clank took the little Tamagotchi to their garage in the Solana galaxy. "Well, this is your new home, little buddy." Ratchet said as he placed it on the floor. "Awwww, look at you. All fluffy and cuddly." It was then the little Tamagotchi grabbed his tail. "Now you're grabbing my tail!" Ratchet laughed. "Love," it said again. "Love you," Ratchet smiled as he picked it up. "Seems you're a good father to this...creature," Clank said. "I sure am." Ratchet smirked.

The little Tamagotchi then started to cry. "What's the matter, little guy? You hungry?" Ratchet wondered. Ratchet decided to get his old baby bottle and filled it with milk. "It's okay...I'll care for you." he whispered as it gulped the milk. The milk seemed to have satisfied it, as it started to sleep. "Awww. He's so much cuter when he's sleeping." Ratchet squealed quietly. "Indeed," said Clank in a posh manner. "Now we must hush. We can't wake the baby." Ratchet said softly, tip-toeing away from the sleeping Tamagotchi.

In the next morning, a catastrophe of cluttering and banging was heard by Ratchet's never-ending twitchy ears. "CLAAAANK!" Ratchet screamed. "WHAAAAT?!" Clank screamed back, a bit louder than usual. "There's noise coming from the garage! We need to find out who!" Ratchet yelled, as the cluttering and banging got louder. They walked down to the garage in a huff, and saw that the little one was messing with his ship. "No, no, no, don't touch the ship!" Ratchet panicked. "Don't touch Ratchet's ship, please!" Clank said, trying to be stern.

It started trying to to talk. "Clank! I think it's trying to say something!" Ratchet said giddily. "Oooh, let's hear it, Ratchet!" Clank said as he sat near him. "Ratchet...l-like." it said. Ratchet's ears began to go downwards. "D-Did you hear wh-what he just s-said?" Ratchet asked as he felt his heart melt. "He likes me, Clank! He likes me!" Ratchet chirped. "I'm not really surprised. I kinda expected that." Clank sneered. "Oh hardy har har, like I'm gonna fall for that." Ratchet said sarcastically.

"Ugh, I'm mentally exhausted...I swear this kid is a bit of a mischief maker." Clank whined. "Well, he might even be more trouble when he grows up again." Ratchet explained. "Wait, what?!" Clank yelled.

(To be continued...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back