Webkinz X

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

asmexus

Reaction score
I honestly don't know if anyone plays Webkinz on this site anymore, I still play from time to time, but today I logged onto the site today to be met with interesting news about a new project "Webkinz X".

After looking into it a bit, it seems they are revamping the site in some way. As a long time player, it seems to me to not be too favorable. :/

If anyone has played Webkinz before, I'd like to hear some opinions on this.

I haven't been on in literally years, but for some reason it makes me sad to think that they're changing the site. So much nostalgia. :(

Webkinz X is already here. The site actually looks even more adorable. :3

It's still the same site, just with more and more features added.

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel like webkinz was fun while it was still original and new... now it sort of seems like they're beating a dead horse, maybe selling out too.

I feel like webkinz was fun while it was still original and new... now it sort of seems like they're beating a dead horse, maybe selling out too.
I like the change, actually. More innovative and adorable. I'm already planning to get a Signature Koala.

The site is okay...

It seems a bit disorganized and hard to find some things

The zoom feature in the rooms is kind of nice, but still needs work, looks kind of pixily/blurry.

Overall, yes, it's the same website, however I think some of the changes were unnecessary.

Also, its kind of buggy/laggy, but I guess we can expect that to improve? (hopefully)

All I have is a Spotted Turtle that I lost the tag for, so I don't honestly care what the site looks like. As a dog, sight isn't my best sense anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back