Ouchi No Deka questions (Connecting to Akai).

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wesley_13j

Reaction score
Hi guys.

I'm really interested in getting one of the Blue home Deka's (The one where you build a house, not the King of Games).

I've done some research as best as I can and the most detailed instructions I found where these.

Their great and it seems self explanatory enough but a few questions I can't find answers to:

*What are the items you can buy to send to the Ketai/Akai? Are they different to the items you can get with codes?

*It has a huge point storage but what is the payout for winning games? The link I posted mentions it's dependent on the character you play with but gives no rough idea.

It's selling point for me is being able to use it as a shop for my Akai as it takes forever to make money on it.

So really I'm wanting to know if it'll be good as a money maker for the Akai, and if it will give more items.

Thanks guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't played with my keitais and home deka for ages but i do remember that i ended up with lots of money and the games payed out more than you get winning top scores on tamagotchi games. I also used the kakeibo and game station at the same time though.

I really liked the home deka, the items were different to the codes i had (more character specific items)

Its just a much easier/faster way of making more money and getting more items and i found it fun, i would recommened getting one if you can :D

Thanks for the info :)

Yeah, I think I'm just gonna go ahead and get one. Their a lot cheaper than I expected on EBay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back