Tamagotchi ID L and Tamagotchi Station!~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaRM

Reaction score
Hi, I made a post the other day about if I should get the Tamagotchi ID L 15th Anniversary. Well...I GOT IT!

The person I bought it from surprised me with a Tamagotchi Station as well! I was wondering if anyone knows if I can connect the Station with my id l and what it does and what I can transfer or can I go in the station with my tama? OR Can someone who knows about the Tamagotchi station tell me information about it. I'm sooo excited to get a Tamagotchi after years I have stopped playing!

Wow! Congratulations! You're so lucky to get a Tamagotchi Station! They're quite hard to find and a bit expensive too! You got that for free? I'm SOOOO JEALOUS! And yes, the Tamagotchi iDL line can connect to the Tamagotchi Station. Let me quote something from Tamagotchi Wiki.

• Tamagotchi iD L can connect and play games with the More iD! Tamagotchi Home Station Plus. But can not download the downloadable movie/plays, photo backgrounds and photo taking dresses. But can download the rest of the downloadables.

The Tamagotchi Station is meant for the iD, most of the features were meant for that version. However, you can still connect your iDL but as said, you cannot download specific downloadables. You can download items and food though! I hope you have fun with your new Tamagotchis! Lucky guy! ;)

Thanks! It's all thanks to you I decided to buy it!

And yeah it was a used Tamagotchi Station but...I LOVE IT and yeah it was free!

Thanks for the info again! You've been very helpful, maybe when I have other questions you could help me later on~

Oh, I also received something I have seen before but don't know what's it's called, it is like a watch type of tamagotchi, do you know what it is? it looks like a face on a kid watch...thanks!

Any virtual pet outside Tamagotchi, I have no idea! We have other members here who may know a thing or two about that. You can make a thread in the Tamagotchi Cousins part of the site if you really want to know more about what you got. I'm sure some one can help you out there. Glad you got three for one, I'm so happy for you! I'd die to have a Tamagotchi Station, they look so pretty! I'm glad to help! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM me! :D

Any virtual pet outside Tamagotchi, I have no idea! We have other members here who may know a thing or two about that. You can make a thread in the Tamagotchi Cousins part of the site if you really want to know more about what you got. I'm sure some one can help you out there. Glad you got three for one, I'm so happy for you! I'd die to have a Tamagotchi Station, they look so pretty! I'm glad to help! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM me! :D
Oh, I found out what it was, it's called Watchlin it looks cute but I don't know how to use it so I'm gonna check out some videos on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back