so, I have been wondering, why do you like tamagotchi so much?

well, I fell in love all because of my sister saying that she missed her oldone o she wanted another one.

then the next day, before you knew it, I was on amazon. :D

im kinda happy, tho.

I know this wont get popular but I am wishing it will! ^_^

<SadStory>

I used to have no friends in elementary school, so I'd spend a lot of time alone at recess, but when I got a tama I felt like I had a friend! They've stuck with me ever since :P

</SadStory>

• Like 3

I like tamagotchis because my house is too small to get a real pet. I'm a kid who lives in America, and I never heard or them before until a found an app. I've always loved virtual pet apps, and I'm quite picky. Tamagotchis are the best because you can take them anywhere, they're tiny, fun, and the shells are so colorful. Plus, my mom put a passcode on my tablet because she says I use it too much, but you can't put a code on a Tamagotchi!

I have a collectors mentality about almost everything. Tamagotchi's are naturally so collectible and I love it! There are so many different colors and versions, and they are all unique in their own way. I just want them all hahaha! :P

:DHa I wannem all too, I just love em! I might be getting a tama p's soon

Woo so happy for meeeeeeeee!

I kinda fell in love with them in primary school but I always liked the idea of a virtual pet. I had many various knock-offs of them in my childhood. When I was in primary school I had a chance of getting a brand one. My love for them got turned down a little for some years but then got rekindled by Tamagotchi Friends. I also admit to not having any friends and having tamas as my friends.

I think it is more of a nostalgia thing for me. I'm 27 now, and they first came out when I was like 6 or 7. I remember back to my first tamas when I play with the newer ones. It just brings back fond memories. I cringe when I hear them being called vintage toys because it doesn't feel like it's been 20 years!!!

I saw an advertisement and wanted to get it. When I eventually got it, I thought that it can't be paused and it will surely die coz my hamster died coz of me. :P But now I fell in love with it coz its soo fun and exciting. The only way I expect loosing my Tamagotchi (the pet, not the whole device) is by getting it married and it goes to Tamagotchi Planet. I can't believe I'm soo obsessed! ;)

I'm not allowed a real life pet, so tamagotchi's are the closest things i got to having one :)

• Like 1

A lot of my friends had them when we were younger, and I thought their designs were cute :)

Although many of my friends have stopped playing with them, my love for them is still going strong! :D

I got my first Tamagotchi when I was 8 years old and at the time it was like the coolest thing I owned. Ever since then I've loved collecting and playing with them. ^_^

I was a lonely kid and this was the next best thing. It felt like a pet, but also like a friend too. I stopped playing a month or so after the V4 was released and after only recently discovering them again, I still love it because of the childhood nostalgia and a hobby I have a really love that has a true cult following.

I used to go to this after-school place in the third or fourth grade, and a girl there had a tamagotchi. She let me play with it, and the next thing I knew i was begging my parents for one :)

I also had two good friends at that place who had their own tamagotchis, and we would connect ours all the time, one of them ended up giving her tamagotchi to me once we all went our separate ways when we entered junior high.

Anyway, I still collect and play with them to this day because they remind me of when i was a kid, and they are still super fun!

I like Tamagotchis because they're easier to take care of than a real pet (last I checked you can't pause a cat or dog!!), and it's fun to collect different shell designs and see which different characters you can get! Also, there are so many different versions you can mix and match what you play so it never gets boring!

I was going through a kawaii phase and started collecting stationary, dolls, etc. Then i found out about tamagotchi s and next thing you know, I'm opening a tamagotchi P as a birthday present!

Edited by KawaiiAwesome:3