Sign in to follow this  
MissTreason

Tamagotchi P's no 30 hour prize.

Hi there,

I'm pretty new to the Tamagotchi P's but I heard that you're supposed to get a 'prize' for your tama working 30 hours in a part time job. I've had my Kiramochi for about 2 weeks now with her working every day for at least 3 hours at the park but I still haven't gotten a prize. It is totally random or has something gone wrong?

Thanks,

MissTreason.

Did you at any time have your tamagotchi go to a different job? Even for a second? Also it could be that for the 30 hours to count you must have your tamagotchi working for the entire 8 hours that is possible each day. Maybe it doesn't work if you just have them work 3 each day. I'd try staring over with the job thing but have them work the entire day this time if I were you. That's all that I can think would be wrong so I hope my advice ends up helping. Good luck with getting that special item!

It's fine, I got it eventually, I think it was just a glitch from me having to change the time on it while I was at work.

I've had all gens after working for 3-5 hours a day so far and I haven't had any problems since. It's just 30 hours over any number of days.

Okay! Glad you could figure it out! Though someone should close the topic now if they can.