New P's

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

macaroonmoon

Reaction score
Hello,

I am new to the community and to color japan-imported tamagotchis and I am expecting a 4U soon. Today I got my tamagotchi p's and as I was opening it, I had a bit of a struggle pressing the button that makes the shell come loose. Also, I kept on pressing the restart button to get my desired gender of Tama. All the while, do you think my P's is alright now and can with stand every other battery change and reset? I tried to be as gentle as I can. And how do you remove pen ink because I pressed on the button with a pen?

I'm really excited to see what its going to be like raising my first tama in ten years. She's already in school at the moment...

Just as a tip, I always use a wooden toothpick gently to press the reset button. I think yours will be fine but the only way to get the pen ink off is probably nail polish remover if it has dried and depending on the ink you might be able to just use a little bit of water. You want to be very careful and not get the liquid inside the unit though, so I would just moisten the end of a qtip or something and try to gently wipe it off.

You can wipe it using alcohol swabs. Be careful with it though :) I find using earpicks is really good because of their size :p . I use metal ones :D

EDIT:

I meant using earpicks to open the back cover. Haha

Last edited by a moderator:
I use a retractable pencil; i take all the lead out and then you're left with a clean blunt ended pen/pencil, fits and works perfectly and leaves no marks or dents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back