The Moon Shone Like Walking Donkeys

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ultimate Doomer

Reaction score
CHAPTER ONE

The moon shone like walking donkeys, making Rainbow Dash afraid. She grabbed a wet map that had been strewn nearby and massaged it with her hooves.

"Look Rainbow," growled Pinkie Pie, with a noble glare that reminded Rainbow of cold-blooded rabbits, "I hate you and I want sadistic revenge."

"This map isn't mine!" said Rainbow.

"Why are you talking like that to me?!" replied Pinkie in a different voice.

"I'm annoyed!" replied Rainbow. "Now get your skinny ears out of here before I hit you with this wet map."

Pinkie Pie looked relaxed, her party cannon raw like a tense, tight toy.

Rainbow could actually hear Pinkie's party cannon shatter into thousands of pieces.

Last edited by a moderator:
CHAPTER TWO: The Sleet Rained Like Sleeping Donkeys

Rainbow Dash walked over to the window and reflected on her creepy surroundings. The sleet rained like sleeping donkeys.

Rainbow took a deep breath. She was not prepared for Pinkie Pie.

"I am here because I want a larger bedroom," Pinkie shouted, in a happy tone. She slammed her hoof against Rainbow's chest, with the force of one hundred dustmites. "I freaking love you, Rainbow Dash."

Rainbow looked back, even more ambivalent and still poking the soft, damp towel. "Pinkie Pie..." she replied.

They looked at each other.

Rainbow studied Pinkie's fluffy hooves. Eventually, she took another deep breath and said "I'm sorry, but I can't give you a larger bedroom."

Last edited by a moderator:
Final Chapter!

CHAPTER THREE: An Industrial Donkey To Touch

Rainbow Dash thought something was a little off when Pinkie Pie tried to hug her. However, Pinkie proved to be admirable and seemed to have an unhealthy obsession with licking. Rainbow soon learned that Pinkie had promised herself never to touch another pony.

Rainbow still had the squidgy map that she had found. She studied the map and looked at Pinkie. Pinkie was like an industrial donkey to touch. At first, Rainbow felt like ranting about Pinkie's hooves, but she got used to it.

"It's not that I don't love you," said Pinkie, "but I want equality. You owe me a larger bedroom."

Rainbow glared. "Do you want me to shove this map somewhere?"

"Oh fine then, I don't want a larger bedroom anymore," replied Pinkie.

Rainbow grabbed a bottle of cider that was nearby and began drinking it.

Suddenly, Pinkie lunged forward and grabbed the bottle of cider from Dash. "I want some of this!" Pinkie shouted. Pinkie drank some of the cider and then collapsed.

Moments later, Rainbow passed out too.

Many hours passed. Rainbow awoke, and looked at her surroundings: The wet map, the damp towel, and the cider bottle. "I feel happy," she said.

"I feel happy too!" said Pinkie, who had also woken up. "That cider was like a party in my mouth!"

Rainbow and Pinkie engaged in serious hugging, while still wondering about what had happened.

"Pinkie," Rainbow spoke, "I didn't realize it before, but we are ever-present. We should look within and recreate ourselves. We exist."

Rainbow began self-actualizing, entering infinite curiosity that transcended understanding. She didn't know how it begins, but she knew the totality is over-flowing with reactions. "You may not realize it, but you are sensual," said Rainbow to Pinkie. "Interconnectedness requires exploration. With synchronicity, we will continue to do this. The amazing experience we call joy is actually a fundamental reaction that I find amazing when it happens by using methods that are actualized into reality with our friendship. I am immersed in understanding. This is complex, but the maturation of this will always fade without realizing it, even when self-aware."

"I think we drank too much apple cider," said Pinkie.

"Hush Pinkie! Only a pony of pink can integrate this uprising of flow without letting it extinguish our dreams! The paradigm shift is now happening!"

Mere minutes later, Rainbow and Pinkie were passed out again. This time it did not take long for them to regain consciousness. "Let's never drink that much cider again," said Rainbow. "Agreed," said Pinkie.

Rainbow happily grabbed the wet map and squidged it. Rainbow and Pinkie were still friends. They were still ponies. Donkeys still existed.

"This took a lot of understanding," said Pinkie.

"I need to have a shower in the morning," said Rainbow. She grabbed a ruler.

It was a passionate evening.

Rainbow smiled because she was happy. "I have the wet map to squidge, your hooves are fuzzy, and now I have a ruler!"

The End

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back