Fruiity Tama Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fruiit Pawnch

Reaction score
Hello every one! It's been sooo long since I've posted on this site, and I... used (?) to have a Tama Log... I think? Whatever, it doesn't matter, because I am here to make a new one! It will only be featuring my Japanese Color Tamagotchi's. And, unfortunately, I won't be starting the log out with babies... orz Oh well! Now, without further adieu...

vKjoOpOl.jpg

Here we have Knighttchi!

Gen 2

2 Years

97 g (oops... He let himself go! He's a chubby little boy in a suit of armor... what else could you ask for?~ <3)

1 Piece

My little Knight is a very good boy! He loooves to do the right thing, though sometimes his view of what is right is... not so right. He just needs gentle correction, or else he'll cry because, *whispers, looking around* he's a little bit of a cry baby. "Hey! I heard that!!" ... :unsure: Whoops.

CsTbDjll.jpg

Next is Moriritchi!

Gen 2

2 Years

95 g (... okay so I was a little busy recently...)

1 Happy Piece

Riri is a good girl. She loves fluffy things, especially stuffed animals. She enjoys dressing them up and taking them with her to the park. She one days hopes to own a spa!

SudtUxwl.jpg

AL8DuNbl.jpg

Flowertchi is last~

Gen 2

2 Years

60 g

1 Happy Piece

Flower has quite the temper. She's a little princess, and if she isn't treated as such, she'll throw a huuuuuge temper tantrum, so it's best to smile and agree with her. She wishes to run a flower shop of her own someday, perhaps when she's had children?~

Today was a really slow day. I woke up late to the sounds of very unhappy Tamas, and low and behold, there were three sick adults waiting for me to wake up. Oops! The three of us have spent most of the day in bed, watching the X Files (Knight gets scared during the show, but he still watches with us, that silly boy ^u^ )

We went out and did a few errands, during which they all behaved very well! Flower and Riri visited each other today. They played a game and Riri won, causing Flower to have a huge fit. <_< That was quickly subsided when I took her out to have some ice cream! It was raining all day today for the Tamas, and it looked like it was going to rain here as well, but alas, it did not. I like rain, so I was sad that it didn't. Now I am here, watching my boyfriend play Destiny and playing with the Tamas. They're such good little creatures~

... Except when they poop all over the floor. Then they are not good.

Latest posts

Back