How many tamagotchis are you playing right now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My iD L, P's, and Music Star, a total of three Tamagotchis. :lol:

I am running 0 currently because of my exams and studing but now that that is over I am probably gonna run 3 (my idl, p's and v4,5)

Running my P's properly, my Akai but giving random care to get different characters, and my Dream Town Friends which I'm just keeping alive at this stage. So running 2.5 lol

Just one, my v5, but I plan on booting up my Tama-Go once I can get my hands on it again. ^_^

Just two, Tamagotchi Friends Dream Town and a TamaFure. I'll put batteries in some more soon.

The most Tamagotchis I've had going at once was 17.

Just one: Original Tamagotchi Friends

True fact about me: I can handle more than 5 Tamagotchis at once. I found that out when my friend with 4 Tamagotchis visited me.

Right now I have two Tamagotchi Friends: Dream Town running. ♥ (They're the only two I own, and I wanted to be able to use the "bump" feature.)

I've got three going; an Akai, Angelgotchi, and a Genjintch. I take either my Angelgotchi or Akai to work most days, but the Genjintch is definitely paused and left till I get home at the end of the day. That thing is NEEDY, and drives me batty at the best of times XD

Technically none at the moment, but I just ordered my ID L and expect it to be here in a week or so. I'm a bit late to the party; technically the last version I raised was a v1!! Still hoping the poops look like Hershy's Kisses! Hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back