Alice♥ in Dream Town

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 211414

Reaction score
dd9Wgut.png

On Saturday I was able to find Tamagotchi Friends: Dream Town toys at a local Hot Topic. ♥ It was a lot of fun to bring them home and turn them on! I have two so that I can use the "bump" feature, as I don't regularly see anyone else who has these devices. I have not read any guides and am not seeking particular evolutions. I just want to see how my normal inclination to interact with these will impact the future adult characters.

I really wanted the Pink Lace Gem design, but the store I was at did not have that one. The other Hot Topic locations were not close enough to make calling around a reasonable response; I settled on what was available. I liked the Green Leopard Gem (although, personally, I think it is blue...) and Kira Kira Gem out of the options available. ♥

I wasn't paying much attention when I purchased these, so I didn't notice they don't include batteries. I was lucky to be visiting family members who were okay with giving me some batteries. I know I didn't have any at home.

Both hatched as girls: Pinkbotchi~ ♥

I switched off between the two, playing games and picking food, and I thought I was treating them differently... but they both evolved into Petithanatchi!

I'm looking forward to seeing how they change when the Dream School classes are available! ♥ Right now they're quietly sleeping, on pause. Thank goodness for the pause feature; I can't watch them all day.

you're making me want to get the dream town version, i only have a regular tamagotchi friends!!

nice start to your log, i think i'll check hot topic for a tf dream town today.

I haven't yet used most of the additional Dream Town features, but I'm looking forward to it. ♥ I've at least enjoyed the cute animation when you eat with another character at the Music Café instead of buying the food to go.

Beautiful photos (and Tamagotchis)! :D This log is legit :3 If you don't mind me asking, how much were your Tamas?
I don't mind! They were marked at $19.50 each. I bought them during a promotion that was "Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off" so I paid $29.25 total (before tax) or about $14.63 each.

I am slowly getting the hang of the "bump" interactions. A few times they entered "Jackpot," always moderately low success. I'm mostly amused by the misspelling when they lose. Someone should have spell-checked. ;)

xiSgyb5m.jpg

As of yesterday they were still the same~ I'm hoping that when the Dream School classes are available to me I can cause some differences.

Oops! I forgot to pause before I left for work! I got home to two very grumpy (and sick) Neotchi. They needed a lot of care to return to good health!

I treated them to fancy food at the Music Café. (I wish I had sushi and tempura for dinner, haha.)

AvfB0urm.jpg

They spent some time together, both as BFF bumps and Visits. On one of their visits they went to the circus together. On another, they ate cake. (I recorded a short video of their cake-date on Instagram. ♥)

I had some errands to run, and they were asleep by the time I got home, cooked dinner, and finished cleaning--no Dream School classes for me, yet.

They went to bed, and so did I, but in the middle of the night there was a lot of noise! Both evolved!

My Kira Kira Gem device now has Butterflytchi (Chouchoutchi) and my Green Leopard Gem device contains Julietchi~ ♥ I'm so glad they're not the same. XD

I think Butterflytchi (Chouchoutchi) is super cute~! ♥ When she's viewed from the front, I think that her antennae and butterfly wings look like Sailor Moon's odango and pigtails.

Latest posts

Back