Am I getting bored of it?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yumecantchi000

Reaction score
I really super duper from my heart love Tamagotchis. They're soo adorable! :D However, ever since I've found Neopets, I've gotten hooked on to it, and sometimes I don't even bother to take care of my tamas at all! :( :( I'm starting to think that I've started to get bored of Tamagotchis. I don't wanna get bored and abandon my tamas, or else they will NEVER EVER MARRY! D: I want to have different Tamagotchis every generation, and this is no way to start! Do you think that I've gotten bored of Tamagotchi? Please answer!

*following this topic*

i think it's natural to drift away from love to tamas once in a while. no one's forced to take care of their tamas all the time. i had such a phase where i didn't feel like taking care of my P's when i came back from my trip to the seaside. it's good that you got something else to be interested in, like Neopets. i used to like them until i got bored of them eventually btw. i'm sure you'll get back into tamas again in a few days or weeks. don't worry, pause them if you can and enjoy Neopets.

Spending more time on NeoPets than with your Tamagotchis doesn't correlate with whether or not you're getting bored of them. You don't have to abandon Tamagotchis; you can have more than one interest, but don't have to spend all your time on them to be considered "still into" them either. As for Neopets, you can distribute the time you spend on each thing so it's even, and you aren't getting bored. I mean, I've owned a Tamagotchi since 2005 but I can't spend all the time with them. I know leaving them means they die a lot and I get bad care characters, but I'm not getting bored of them.

Also you are probably spending more time on them than you think you are; I've had this too. Sometimes it can seem like you aren't doing enough with your Tamagotchi but it might just turn out you've been doing more with them in reality than you might imagine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone gets bored of tamas from time to time, but that doesn't mean you don't love them anymore. I just got back into them after about 2 months of not wanting to play with them. You should go and enjoy Neopets because trust me, your Tamagotchis will still be there. ;)

Just like Tamaninjacat and Rukitchi said, you can get bored of something you like for a while, but then suddenly get back into it.

I get bored of my tamas, to. But then I suddenly wanna play with them because they're fun!

And it looks like you won't be getting bored of it for a long time anytime soon. :)

I'd say that maybe you just need a break from them for a little bit. I always find that a small break (or a long one sometimes) can help a lot with keeping you interested in tamagotchis in the long run. I am on a break from them myself, mainly because I'm too busy :p

I've had a few times where I just didn't feel like taking care of my tamas for a few months, but I always come back around, I'm sure you will too!

We all get that :) Sometimes, it even varies by day for me :p Like how yesterday I didn't really spend much time at all with my Tama, but today I've constantly been looking over him! Haha :3

But don't get too hard on yourself about it! Like everyone else said, you end up coming back around! ;) Plus, the fact that you've been using Neopets, which are like Tamagotchis, just goes to show you're not too far away :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Like everyone else has said, don't worry about it. I've just started playing my tamagotchis again after a while away - I always come back :)

I admit I get bored of my tamagotchis sometimes too. But I think that's why its good to invest in a collection of tamagotchis, you can always research something about one of them, or always have a new one you haven't played with yet, or at least not for a while. Or maybe take a break?

Yeah, it worked! Thanks everyone! Now I'm back to tamas. Probably coz I realised that I can't use neomail and that neopets isn't very social. I actually prefer Animal Jam.

Congrats on getting back into tamas again. I'm in the same boat right now, even though I'm not bored with them, just too busy. I'm working on two houses (painting), and have my part-time job as well, so I have no spare time. I'll come back to them when I have some spare time, even when that time is short. My tamas will be perfectly happy in their totes in the safe til I have time for them again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back