My Tami is acting like a cute cartoon!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inuyasha_Cutie

Reaction score
:angry: my tami is a teen and is acting like Inuyasha every day. It acting like a baby beening stuburn and when it crys for hunger or its not happy .When i feed it it wont axcept the food and like a few minutes later it calls me again for the same reason im a softy so i dont llike punishing it :( .Wat do i do??????????????

You must punish it!!! If you dont it will stay that way. The reason why it is stubborn is because you are letting it get away with everything. Also if you dont punish it, it will not gain training points which help it in games.

Hope I Helped

Tamahope

:lol: my tami is a teen and is acting like Inuyasha every day. It acting like a baby beening stuburn and when it crys for hunger or its not happy .When i feed it it wont axcept the food and like a few minutes later it calls me again for the same reason im a softy so i dont llike punishing it :) .Wat do i do??????????????
When your tama calls for your attention, but doesn't need anything (all hearts are full etc.), you MUST discipline it. This helps its training level go up (just like praising it when it is crying or has its back turned to you). If you don't like to punish it, try not looking at the screen when you press the button for discipline. Then you won't feel so bad about it. hope that helps.

;) :pochitchi: :eek: :hitodetchi: :pochitchi: :mametchi: :unsure: :wacko:

beat it or wait till it picks up a boulder and yell SIT BOY

lol I like how you said it's acting like Inuyasha :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back