Sign in to follow this  
tamafary

secret chareter

Iv got v2, my friend has v1everytime I conect I aper as a seceret charectior! :angry:

sory about the spelling!!!!!!!!!!!

What does the secret character look like..?

You probably have a new character that the v1 doesnt have. When it goes to v1 it turns into a sorta "Sub Character" because when the v1's were made some of the new characters hadn't been invented. But when the v1 was made they made a "Sub Character" incase they made new characters.

Hope you understand my blabber!!!

Tamahope

He was all black exsept for his eyes and he weres a hat

thats nazotchi ;)

he's the sub character :)

JB

guys it's really weird. I got that elephant thingy. i also got the samurai thing. :huh: I WANTED A MEMITCHI!!! :(

The reason you saw a Nazotchi was because V1s have no record of any V2 characters so it substitutes it with the secret character. Simple! :unsure:

The reason you saw a Nazotchi was because V1s have no record of any V2 characters so it substitutes it with the secret character. Simple! :chohimetchi:

really??? :unsure: thats cool :marumimitchi:

Tis true!! My friend has a v1 and we're all Nazotchis though mine is a Kusatchi because of this. Nazotchi is just there to substitute 4 v2s i think. Any Q's pm me.

i also got the samurai thing.

You got a really rare Tamagotchi. That one is a Gozarutchi. It is rarer than a Memetchi.

Glad To Help,

DarkCore :furawatchi:

It's a Nazotchi. V2 has a wider range of characters, so if you connect with V1 with a character V1 doesn't have, It'll temporarily become Nazotchi.

:o

:ph34r: