Trip to Quebec

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Len

Reaction score
What Tama should I bring to my trip to Quebec in a few days? I have a v1, v2, v3, v4 and a v6 oh and a tama go.

If your V1/V2 is an adult then you can bring them because adults on older versions don't require too much care. Or you can bring the Tama Go because they don't die easily. (I used to think they didn't die but then my brother left his alone for two weeks and it died. :p ) They aren't too great for travel though because of their size... Just remember that they can all be paused so it's really up to you. ^_^

Haha, my dad just left for Quebec, but alas he doesn't play with Tamagotchis so he wouldn't know.

Anyway, I recommend bringing a maximum of 3 tamagotchis, and have them all in the low-mid range neediness.

The v1-v4 are all good candidates as they're low maintenance.

The v6 is a fairly high maintenance Tama, and I don't think you'll want to spend too much effort on your tamagotchi.

The Tamago is really bulky and isn't really travel-efficient.

The lower versions will tend to get a bit boring, so I'd reccomend bringing only one.

IF YOU WANT ONE TAMA:

v3 or v4

IF YOU WANT TWO TAMAS:

v2, v4

IF YOU WANT THREE TAMAS:

v1, v3, v4

That's really all I'd say. Don't bring more than three because it'll be a hassle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back