The Reference Game

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Retrotamagotchi

Reaction score
Hunched over my iPad texting up my next novel
Okay, so the first player posts a reference from a book, movie, TV show, etc. The next players has to guess which book, movie, TV show, etc. the reference came from. That player then posts another different reference for the next player to guess.

Note: the player who wrote the reference does NOT have to correct the next player if he or she got it wrong. Also, the reference does NOT have to be well known.

For example:

Player 1: "Are . . . you . . . a . . . psychic???" (<--- that came from a TV show called "Psych.")

Player 2: Steven Universe? "Dorothy lived in the midst of the great Kansas prairie."

Player 3: The Wonderful Wizard of Oz? "Girls, as you know, are much to clever to fall out of their prams."

And so forth.

If you wanna spice it up, the player posts a quote and tells the next player to write the quote that comes after it. Note: the player doesn't need to correct the other if he/she got it wrong. And quotes don't need to be well known.

Another example:

Player 1: "Are...you...a...psychic?" Post the quote that came after that.

Player 2: "No I'm not."? (<--- that was the wrong quote) "Dorothy lived in the midst of the great Kansas prairie." (<--- go back to a regular reference if you want)

And so forth.

I'll start!!! P.S. Sorry the is so complicated. Not very good at writing instructions.

"Girls, as you know, are much too clever to fall out of their prams."

Are you referring to looking for alaska?

"Wear your heart on your cheek, but never on your sleeve; unless you wanna taste defeat" (song lyrics :^D )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back