Sign in to follow this  
Retrotamagotchi

The Reference Game

Okay, so the first player posts a reference from a book, movie, TV show, etc. The next players has to guess which book, movie, TV show, etc. the reference came from. That player then posts another different reference for the next player to guess.

Note: the player who wrote the reference does NOT have to correct the next player if he or she got it wrong. Also, the reference does NOT have to be well known.

For example:

Player 1: "Are . . . you . . . a . . . psychic???" (<--- that came from a TV show called "Psych.")

Player 2: Steven Universe? "Dorothy lived in the midst of the great Kansas prairie."

Player 3: The Wonderful Wizard of Oz? "Girls, as you know, are much to clever to fall out of their prams."

And so forth.

If you wanna spice it up, the player posts a quote and tells the next player to write the quote that comes after it. Note: the player doesn't need to correct the other if he/she got it wrong. And quotes don't need to be well known.

Another example:

Player 1: "Are...you...a...psychic?" Post the quote that came after that.

Player 2: "No I'm not."? (<--- that was the wrong quote) "Dorothy lived in the midst of the great Kansas prairie." (<--- go back to a regular reference if you want)

And so forth.

I'll start!!! P.S. Sorry the is so complicated. Not very good at writing instructions.

"Girls, as you know, are much too clever to fall out of their prams."

Peter Pan.

"A pair made by two girls would be weird."

Duh, Tamagotchi (that episode was funny for that one line XD)

"Okay, Okay"

Hades from Hercules?

6×9=42? I always knew there was something fundamentally flawed with the universe!

A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy?

The Great Perhaps

Are you referring to looking for alaska?

"Wear your heart on your cheek, but never on your sleeve; unless you wanna taste defeat" (song lyrics :^D )

Heartbreaker?

"I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore!"

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Save_Tamagotchis
      I was looking forward to Minecraft Earth, but while my iOS is up to date, I own an iPhone 6, which does not support some of the stuff Minecraft Earth was built to use.
      This stinks....

• By Penguin-keeper
      I must say that I didn't expect this, as Disney has not previously shown any signs of wishing to properly preserve and honour their classic video games, but today it was announced that they will be re-releasing their 16-bit era Aladdin and The Lion King tie-in video games in a pack titled "Disney Classic Games: Aladdin and The Lion King". The pack will include various versions of the two games, along with the never-before-released trade-show demo for Aladdin, and production materials and a music player covering both games, and it will also include some modern quality-of-life features. It'll be released on October 29th of this year.
      The "Disney Classic Games" branding roughly matches the "Disney Classics" branding used on the home-media releases of the company's movies, so I'm hopeful that we'll see more like this in the future. I'd love to see Mickey Mania: The Timeless Adventures of Mickey Mouse, and Toy Story also get this treatment, personally.
    • By x.Optimistic
      The old topic got closed due to inactivity, so I'm remaking it!
      For me, the latest Nintendo Direct finally had more information about the new Fire Emblem game for the Switch, Fire Emblem Three Houses, as well as a release date - July 26th! Needless to say, I'm looking forward to that, it looks pretty interesting, and the concept is pretty unique for a Fire Emblem game, can't wait to see how that plays out!!
    • By Berryitchi
      OKAYZA HELLOZA DERE (YAS DIS IF FULL ON CLAUDZIE xD) HERE IZ MAH RANDOM TOPIC OF RANNDOMNEZZZZZ

HAVE A RANDOM COMMENT FROM MY BESTIE FOXLYN

WAIT... WHAT HAPPENED TO TINYPIC?!!!! *cri*

OK

YAYYYYYY x'D CREDIT TO FOXLYN FOR DAT

this is me now

yeah i said that xDDD

also me
      embarrassing myself xD
      I AM SHORT BTW
      I'M 5 FOOT SOMETHING
      1 METER 50 CM...
      IDEK.
      I'M SORTA SHORT
      I'M JUST CONFUSING MYSELF xD

CONVO WITH ME AND MAH OTHER BESTIE

YAZZZZZ MAZIIII

AND I WOULD INSERT A PICTURE OF SOME OF MY ART BUT I CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO OPEN MEDIBANGPAINTPRO. YAH I'M DAT LAZY.

BAIIIIIEEEEEEIEIEIIEIEIEIIEIEIEIEIIEIEIEIIEIE!!! x'DDD
    • By QueenRita
      Would y'all recommend the corner shop games for the DS?
    • By Tamago_luckycat02
      So I have a tamagotchi Friends, and my sister and her BFF have ones too. They are all pretty much the same, BUT, mine has different games. Theirs have flower count, cake catch, drop catch, select get and mimick but mine has driving, dancing, find ice cream, flower count and another game I have not unlocked. Is there an explanation for this? If anyone could help I would be a happy cat! Thanks,
      Lucky cat