Devilgotchi tips please!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haenerys

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm new to the forum (Hello everyone!!) but not new to the world of Tamas! I am however, relatively new to owning a Devilgotchi! As a collector of the vintage Tamas (reliving my childhood) I have always wanted a Devilgotchi and have finally been lucky enough to get one!

I've been playing with the little guy for awhile but I always seem to get the same character, (the bird, Debiru Dori), every time I raise the little pixel! I really want something different this time (Devil Mametchi! OMG SO cute!) and have looked everywhere online for tips on how to raise to get certain characters but it just doesn't seem to exist!

So I wondering if there are any Devilgotchi owners on here that have been playing with their little chaps for sometime and could give me any hints on what level of care brings what character, particularly how to get Devil Mametchi?!

Thanks guys! :3

Hi Haenerys :)

Debiru Dori comes from good care of the Devilgotchi, so you will need to treat yours differently in order to get different characters.

A while ago now I did quite a bit of experimenting with the Devilgotchi, and I created a rudimentary growth chart detailing my results. What I found was that Devilgotchi evolution depends solely on the Devil Points (DP). The chart isn't complete, but it shows how to obtain all of the general adult characters, and I have had quite a few people now tell me that they found my chart accurate... so perhaps give it a try if you are interested :) I've posted the chart below, but also feel free to take a look at my log entries if you are interested in more specifics, which can be found here: https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=26558&st=45

Hope this is helpful :ichigotchi:

Oh. I forgot to add that DP doesn't need to be kept high at all times (this is really hard to maintain) - DP only needs to be high at the time of evolution, and the Devilgotchi evolves every three or so days. There are also a few Devilgotchi/Halloween group hatch logs on Tama Zone where you'll find more Devilgotchi details. All the best with your little pet devil, and happy to answer any more questions you might have ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Counting Bodies Like Sheep :D

WOW! :kuribotchi: What an awesome and thorough reply! This is exactly what I was looking for! Thank you so much!

I'm going to follow your tips and charts and see if I can get Devil Mametchi! I think I just kinda assumed low DP would lead to a Devil Mametchi as I assumed, like the original tamas, you'd get him from good care, so have been keeping DP low and only ever letting one heart go down on hunger and happy each time! No wonder I wasn't getting anywhere!

So will leave the DP up, especially near evolution times and see how I get on! Exciting!

Thank you loads! You are a :hitodetchi: !

:mimitchi:

Also your logs are so interesting Counting Bodies Like Sheep! :eek:

I'm neglecting him as we speak... feeling a little guilty but really hoping for that Devil Mametchi! :D

[SIZE=14pt]Yes, got Pukudebitchi! And all thanks to you Counting Bodies Like Sheep! :lol: [/SIZE] In three more days I'll keep the little cutie's DP above 70 in the hopes of Devil Mametchi arriving! Whoop whoop! :D Can't find an option to upload a pic to show you guys? Just to link to an image...

[SIZE=14pt]Yes, got Pukudebitchi! And all thanks to you Counting Bodies Like Sheep! :lol: [/SIZE] In three more days I'll keep the little cutie's DP above 70 in the hopes of Devil Mametchi arriving! Whoop whoop! :D Can't find an option to upload a pic to show you guys? Just to link to an image...
Great to hear! Hope you get your Devil Mametchi ^_^

Thank you so much for the growth chart!!

Finally someone does a great chart, the other one was completely wrong, this one seems a lot more accurate ;)
Thanks Myiko!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back