MGA Pets Growth

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chitchi

Reaction score
I've been doing some research on MGA pets recently and wanted to ask, since there isn't a lot of info on them:

Is their growth pattern linear (same thing every time, like Nano)? Or does it change, depending on care?

Like I wouldn't be surprised to hear that the Godzilla pet is linear so that you always got something that looks like Godzilla in the end, but that the Kitty would vary. Mostly I want to know about the T-Rex Dino and the Godzilla pet! T-Rex sounds like it MIGHT, but having T-Rex in the title doesn't sound like they're giving it much room to vary.

:eek:

So uh, MGA Godzilla and T-Rex Dino! Linear growth or various?

Having raised some of them over and over, they're pretty linear. Only thing is they may change their moods/animations a little bit. At least in all the runs I've done, though.

The Godzilla and the T-rex? Or all of the MGA pets?
I don't have the Rex, but I raised the dog, cat, dino, and bunny. They never changed their appearances (except for the straight linear growth) when I played with them, and they always die after 9 days.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have the Rex, but I raised the dog, cat, dino, and bunny. They never changed their appearances (except for the straight linear growth) when I played with them, and they always die after 9 days.
Oh! That's interesting! I'll have to look into this further, as I thought some of the other ones had variable growths. Maybe they're more like Nanos than I thought. ^_^

I'll just have to buy some more and see for myself!

Sorry, i meant to say I don't have the Godzilla, but I have the Rex.*

Yes, they're more like Nanos, but a LOT easier to raise. I actually enjoy them a lot, despite their limitations. I have all the ones with flip lids. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back