Sign in to follow this  
chitchi

MGA Pets Growth

I've been doing some research on MGA pets recently and wanted to ask, since there isn't a lot of info on them:

Is their growth pattern linear (same thing every time, like Nano)? Or does it change, depending on care?

Like I wouldn't be surprised to hear that the Godzilla pet is linear so that you always got something that looks like Godzilla in the end, but that the Kitty would vary. Mostly I want to know about the T-Rex Dino and the Godzilla pet! T-Rex sounds like it MIGHT, but having T-Rex in the title doesn't sound like they're giving it much room to vary.

:o

So uh, MGA Godzilla and T-Rex Dino! Linear growth or various?

Having raised some of them over and over, they're pretty linear. Only thing is they may change their moods/animations a little bit. At least in all the runs I've done, though.

Having raised some of them over and over, they're pretty linear.

The Godzilla and the T-rex? Or all of the MGA pets?

The Godzilla and the T-rex? Or all of the MGA pets?

I don't have the Rex, but I raised the dog, cat, dino, and bunny. They never changed their appearances (except for the straight linear growth) when I played with them, and they always die after 9 days.

Edited by Midorime

I don't have the Rex, but I raised the dog, cat, dino, and bunny. They never changed their appearances (except for the straight linear growth) when I played with them, and they always die after 9 days.

Oh! That's interesting! I'll have to look into this further, as I thought some of the other ones had variable growths. Maybe they're more like Nanos than I thought. ^_^

I'll just have to buy some more and see for myself!

Sorry, i meant to say I don't have the Godzilla, but I have the Rex.*

Yes, they're more like Nanos, but a LOT easier to raise. I actually enjoy them a lot, despite their limitations. I have all the ones with flip lids. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask me.