Sign in to follow this  
Avii

My Kilalatchi still says it's 0 years old? Tama-go

My Tamagotchi on my Tama-go turnned into a teen tonight ( he turnned into a Kilalatchi ) but it still says he's 0 years old, is something wrong? I've seen a lot of people with the same question as me but never seen any answers. Other than that there's nothing wrong or weird with my Tama-go

It's just a glitch and the age counter should go back to normal on the next generation :)

I don't know if this will work but you could try pressing the reset button and choosing 'Download'. Your Tamagotchi might take a bit longer to evolve if you do this, though.

• Like 1

Weird! Have you altered the clock on it any?

Weird! Have you altered the clock on it any?

Nope :angry:

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By mrssalvatore
      ūüė欆love tamas but cant figure out how to age quicker HELP PLZZZZZ
    • By ChimeraP
      I have a 7 y/o mimitchi. im not getting the match maker at all and im only getting heart mail and the gotchiking orders at the times that are in the matchmaking times thread. is this a glitch?
    • By Rooksie
      When I was a kid, I had a toy that basically was like a watch (I think?) which scanned the barcodes on items. In the codes that it scanned, it would find creatures, like fairies and mermaids etc. It also had some mini games on it, including a picture puzzle where you had to move the pieces into an image (I think it was the image of one of the creatures that were found?)
      There was a girl's version and boy's version, from maybe around the mid 2000s? Naturally, I had the girl's version and loved that thing to bits.
      But then I went and lost it...ūü§¶‚Äć‚ôÄÔłŹ
      I have no idea what that thing was called (I'm pretty sure it wasn't Scannerz, unless they had something similar to what I'm describing?). I've been pining for it ever since though, so if it rings any bells please end my suffering! It's been nearly 20 years now!!!ūüė≠
    • By CoffeeCat
      The day before I found my old tamagotchi that I had when I was around 8 yrs old. They still work, the buttons don't function well unless if you press on them hard but besides that, I'm currently having no other issues except for one
      I wanted my two visit each other (I know how to do this) but the tamagotchi won't connect. It keeps saying it failed. I'm wondering if it's just because mine are too old and the censors don't work anymore or is there a way to fix this issue? If not then I guess I'm fine with it, at least they still work. Though I would like to know if there is a way, if it exists.
      Here's the image of my tamagotchi, they the old versions, forgot which. Couldn't upload the image onto the post so I upload it on imgur
      https://imgur.com/a/ukZjwTf
    • By Tacoburritotchi
      (Sorry if this is the wrong forum to post in, but anyways..)
      I just got scammed in Adopt Me!.
      Here's how it went.
      I saw a person in Adopt Me whose description was "Follow me if you want to duplicate your pets".
      So, just out of curiosity, I followed the person.
      Me: "I want to duplicate  my pets."
      Scammer: "sure, just send your pets here."
      I sent four of my ultra rare pets, which I regret doing..
      Scammer: I need more pets in order to duplicate.
      Me: That's all I'm giving you. If you're not going to duplicate them, give them back. Now.
      I started to worry.
      Scammer: Okay, okay. Just-- Wait!
      Me: Hand them over. Now. Please.
      The scammer sends a trade request to me. I decline.
      Scammer: Do you want to duplicate your pets or not?!
      Me: Fine, fine.
      I trade my pets to the scammer, one by one.
      Scammer: Duplicating...........
                         Duplicating..........
      The scammer just ran off. I took off after him/her.
      I just ran and ran. Thank GOD I had made "friends" with her in Roblox so I could teleport to where she was in-game.
      I arrived in her house. She kept locking it, but that didn't stop me.
      Until finally, the scammer decided to stop locking him/her's house.  
      Me: Give my pets back. Please- I'll do anything.
      The scammer didn't say anything. I just kept sending trade requests to her, but the scammer kept declining.. I was panicking.
      The scammer's.. accomplice?: STICK YOUR HANDS UP LADY
      I thought he was the scammer's accomplice because their usernames were almost identical.
      accomplice: GIVE  ME ALL YOUR PETS
      I didn't understand, but suddenly scammer no.1 started dancing.
      I sent yet another trade request to scammer no.1 when THIS happened:
      Scammer No.1: I don't have your pets! I gave them all to him!
      Me, in my mind: WHAT?! Omg, I never should have trusted her..
      I send a trade req. to scammer no.2.
      He  was more sympathetic, so he gave my Shiba Inu, an Ultra Rare, back to me.
      After  that, I only got my common and uncommon pets back. My God, I was so overwhelmed so I just left the server.
      Here's a list of all the pets I lost.
      2x Red Panda(s) [Ultra-Rare] 1x Robin [Common, they just decided to take it because it wasn't in the game anymore.  ] Reindeer [Rare- again, it's not in the game anymore.] Deinonychus [Ultra-Rare, obtainable from the Fossil Egg] Sabertooth (tiger) [Ultra Rare, Fossil Egg] Frog (Ultra-Rare) [unobtainable. thats why they took  'im.] Dilophosaurus [Rare, Fossil Egg] Pterodactyl [Rare, fossil egg] Bunny [rare, obtainable from permanent in-game eggs] Woolly Mammoth [rare, fossil egg] Glyptodon [uncommon, fossil egg] Neon Cat, my first ever Neon. 13 pets. I know. 
      If anyone wants to help me git my pets back, here's what  you can do.
      -Walk up to anyone in the game and ask them to show you their pets.
      I only named one pet, so that might help. The cat's name is "Kit n e o n".
      -Look for anyone in the server with the words:
      "follow me if you want to duplicate your pets"
      "follow me if  you want a fly potion"
      Help is most appreciated. If you find any of my pets, please contact my Discord. I'll provide my username below.
      And if you ever get hold of any of them, please send a friend request to me in Roblox and give it to me.
      My Roblox username: Tacoburritotchi
      My Discord username: tacoburritotchi#1731
    • By ChimeraP
      I was wondering if they could connect because i found one for a low price and i wanted to see if itd work with my english tamagotchi v4.5 since my v6 cant connect to it. if it cant is it still worth the buy if you want a v4 tamagotchi? i did hear the entama had some differences from the english v4 so i was wondering if that alone would be worth it. its also in good quality (atleast for me) for its lower price