HELP! Tamagotchi Angel won't hatch!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chichichi99

Reaction score
Hey guys! So I've had this tamagotchi for a little bit and iI've used it before, but now it won't hatch! It's been in it's little UFO Thing for about 4 weeks! I don't know what to do!

UFO means it's dead. Do you mean you can't get it to the egg screen? Try reseting it. :)

EDIT: I don't own an Angelgotchi so I don't exactly know but if you think it's frozen I would definitely just reset it orr take out the battery and put it back in.

Last edited by a moderator:
UFO means it's dead. Do you mean you can't get it to the egg screen? Try reseting it. :)

EDIT: I don't own an Angelgotchi so I don't exactly know but if you think it's frozen I would definitely just reset it orr take out the battery and put it back in.
No, the UFO is the opening sequence for the US Angelgotchi. It's because it follows the life of the English P2 where it would have a UFO when it dies. Not here; in this case, it descends from its craft after 5 minutes, this is its craft. If it has "Bye Bye!" or sparkling stars on the screen it means it reached the end of its natural life or death was invoked due to neglect.
Hey guys! So I've had this tamagotchi for a little bit and iI've used it before, but now it won't hatch! It's been in it's little UFO Thing for about 4 weeks! I don't know what to do!
It won't hatch until you set the time. If you already did that, it's probably a glitch. As the above suggested, try resetting it and setting the time again. If all else fails, change the batteries.

Last edited by a moderator:
Go to the time screen and make sure it's set. Normally, once you turn an Angelgotchi on the ufo screen takes about five minutes before the first character appears. If that doesn't work, hit the reset button or remove the batteries and try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back