The JewelPet devices

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
Could someone help me find information about the JewelPet electronic toys, like the JewelPods/JewelPads, music JewelPod, watch, etc.

The main things I want to know is if they're usable for someone who is too lazy to read the Japanese, and if they're fun without infra-red/NFC connecting to anything or whatever (IDK what they have). I don't know about their features and Amazon doesn't say any info so maybe someone here could point me in the right direction? Thanks. :)

To be honest I havent seen much info about JewelPet.. There were some YouTube videos though. Looks fun, but I think there are other more interesting vpets around....

I don't think they're virtual pets. owo I really want one 'cause I love JewelPet and electronic toys like that ^3^

I do have the music pod, the jewelpod diamond and the jewelpod diamond premium. I love the jewelpod diamonds, they are soooo fun! I can't read Japanese at all, and I caught on to the toys features pretty quickly. They use a sd card, that you can download extras from the website and put them into your jewelpod. I have never tried the connection feature, connecting 2 jewelpod devices together so I can't really tell you much about that. You can also purchase sd cards that come preloaded with games, and frames and stickers for the photo feature this toy has, for the jewelpod diamond premium there is a sd card you can buy that has a game where you can raise Ruby and she'll grow into different personality types and her appearance changes depending on which personality type she is.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want the watch so bad, but the Japanese seller I was gonna buy it from said it has a lithium battery in it so they couldn't ship it to the USA because of stupid customs.same with the jewelpad. But if you want to know any more about the jewelpods or the music pod, which I honestly didn't find nearly as fun as the jewelpods,just ask away!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back