peachgotchi ~ tama p's log ~ 1 adorable day at a time <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peachykeen

Reaction score
Monday 20/07/15; Hey guys! This is the date I received my white tamagotchi P's in the mail, so exciting! So I thought I would backtrack my log for you all to see :D I am currently logging on Tumblr as peachgotchi.

Received my P’s in the mail today after having an idl e for a few months! I’m so excited! It’s very different to my idl so I can’t wait to figure everything out. First thing I did was install the 3 english patches. Then hatched my first boy, Aokumotchi! Ahhhhh so cute. :wub: :wub: :wub:

bvA33djt.jpg
H81jFFpt.jpg
Dg7Y3Zyt.jpg

Tuesday 21/7/15 • After an hour of tlc Aokumotchi grew into his toddler stage Mitsumarutchi *he looks so cute painted blue eek*. In the morning we visited Tamadepa to buy a mop to do some cleaning, I really like how it looks likes he’s actually cleaning rather than on the idl where the item just floats around the screen by itself! :p

1XuDUQOt.jpg

Today I have to work so I send Mitsumarutchi to daycare which is a super cool feature! He had a very busy day playing with his friends and he even drew me a picture ♡_♡

mAJ1gmit.jpg

Thurs 23/7/15 • Happy Thursday friends! So today I’m home from work with Laryngitis but that’s okay as I can spend the whole day with my tama ♡ I awoke to my first ever adult on the tama p’s and he’s so squishy cute! It’s Mogumogugotchi and I love him, I didn’t try to get any specific adult and I’m so glad I got him ^.^

yAoJSPFt.jpg

This morning we worked on getting some of his puzzle peices, he used the cookbook and made a very impressive cake and then we purchased the chef hat from Tamamori *after he put it on I squeeled from cuteness as he rolled over the floor* Currently Mogumogugotchi is working :eek: yes! They can get jobs! *such a cool feature* He’s working at Tamamori as we have now purchased two things from there. I won’t keep him there too long tho as I want to play :)

eQ0cAjTt.jpg
EwK4Xm9t.jpg
bs7mEcGt.jpg

I had some spare time to do some downloading just now and I’m so excited I had to share, how freaking adorable is this set I’m going to use as pajamas for my gotchi’s Ahhhhh! Can’t wait to bath Mogumogugotchi and put him in them tonight ee :wub: :wub:

t3V2ViNm.jpg
6eAxxe5m.jpg

LOOK HOW CUTE HE IS IN HIS PAJAMAS AHHHHH!

nvs5v50m.jpg

Our afternoon together was fairly quiet, Mogumogugotchi made a new friend (Bokuhoshitchi from my idl e) But Mogumogugotchi was very cheeky and sent him a present which turned out to be a poo inside! Oh dear.. he then sent another one which had flowers inside so I think he said sorry :p my little one is all bathed with his so so cute pj’s on after some yummy Inari for dinner. Then he had a little play with his stuffie before bed x

iOFK0OHm.jpg
CkiViSwm.jpg
l4jF2RJm.jpg

Hello lovelies I will try to post soon but if you're interested in my log I post on my Tumblr 'peachgotchi' daily as its easier for me and can be done all on my mobile ^.^ thanks for reading &lt;3

Hello lovelies! So lots has happened since my last post. I even *omg I can't believe it happened* had a tama run away from me :huh: So I should be on Gen 5 but now I'm back on Gen 1 and I have Mametchi yayyy!

rLlLsuSt.jpg

So this morning I took Mametchi to our new location, the fun park ^_^

Ny5q4L0t.jpg
1UagMGLt.jpg

We went to the haunted house and he was terrified by ghosts! The poor little guy :angry: :angry: :angry:

nkg5MbDt.jpg

Of course I felt terrible, so I treated him afterwards with some lovely Sherbert from the food van.

I received his last puzzle piece today so I'm going to reluctantly marry him off! Eeek :wub: :wub:

xxxxxx

Da, da da, daaaaa Mametchi Just got married aww! :wub: :wub:

5xuLbXvt.jpg
MumQnwut.jpg
YTwsliLt.jpg
mZaaxTHt.jpg

He had the choice of these three *beautiful* tamas.

MSsQlZot.jpg
i9BSaXkt.jpg

He couldn't resist Harptchi! She was very sweet. They had a date at the park and then drove away as a happy couple.

zxWcEKZt.jpg
81o5Qrgt.jpg
4E1kBsqt.jpg
UcMphkUt.jpg

And they had a beautiful boy, Aokumotchi! Mametchi is a great father and showed him lots of love before he left :blink:

Latest posts

Back