New Tamagotchis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shyruni

Reaction score
Hey!

So for those of you who don't know, I'm new to the forums. However, it has been AWHILE since I've checked up on Tamagotchi news. I've seen talk of Tamagotchi Friends, Tamagotchi P's, and other things I haven't heard of. If possible, could someone summarize what's happened in the past few years? Thanks.

Hey!

So for those of you who don't know, I'm new to the forums. However, it has been AWHILE since I've checked up on Tamagotchi news. I've seen talk of Tamagotchi Friends, Tamagotchi P's, and other things I haven't heard of. If possible, could someone summarize what's happened in the past few years? Thanks.
Hey-o! :D

Yeah, I jumped back into Tamagotchis recently after playing with my P1 nearly 20 years ago so I know how overwhelming it is now haha! The last English release of Tamagotchi was Tamagotchi Friends: Dream Town. In Japan though, they have color Tamagotchis! It started with the +Color, then the iD, iD L, P's, 4U (which uses NFC technology) and recently the 4U+. The full timeline is here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Tamagotchi_releases. So far, the only English color Tamagotchi is the English iD L.

The most heavily ran/played Tamagotchis seem to be the Connections. There are so many versions of the Connections that I can't keep them all straight, but everyone seems to love them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back