Sign in to follow this  
Avii

Help me Identify my type of tamagotchis?

I know the basics but I wanna know the specifics (like v1,v2,v3, ect...)

tumblr_ns6ihkKsaq1s8xjlco1_540.jpg

I believe you have a V3 (lef) and a V4 (right). Most versions are determinable by the sensor-like thing that isn't actually the sensor on the upper left. V3's have a little nub, V4's have a ball thing, V4.5's have a star, V5's and V5.5's have a house thing.

I believe you have a V3 (lef) and a V4 (right). Most versions are determinable by the sensor-like thing that isn't actually the sensor on the upper left. V3's have a little nub, V4's have a ball thing, V4.5's have a star, V5's and V5.5's have a house thing.

Thank you!!

If you ever have any questions, message me, I know the v3 and v4's well.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Kalk
      I'll try to keep this guide as short and detailed as possible.
      So, I am assuming you want a Pochitchi. ( ) This guide is for the original English 1996-1997 P2 Tamagotchi.

After you hatch your egg and you are past the baby stage, which lasts one hour, you should have a green child named a Tonmarutchi. You'll have the Tonmarutchi for 72 hours, and you need to give it good care. If you take bad care of it you'll raise a Hashitamatchi. If you raise a Hashitamatchi, you won't be able to obtain a Pochitchi, and need to hatch a new egg if you still want that Pochitchi. If you take good care of your Tonmarutchi, you should get a Tongaritchi. This is a teen. To finally get your Pochitchi, you'll have to take almost perfect care, but not perfect care, of your Tongaritchi. I would try to take perfect care of it and purposely do some care mistakes. Eventually, if you've done the guide correctly, you should have your ! I know, easier said than done.

To find more information about Pochitchi visit http://tamagotchi.wikia.com/wiki/Pochitchi if you haven't done so.
      Thanks.
    • By TamaVal
      How do you get a pet in the tamagotchi meets? I cant read Japanese so i need help 😭! Please answer if you know ♥️ 
    • By ꌃꍏꌩꂦꍟꈤ_꓄ꍏꂵꍏꁅꂦ꓄ꉓꃅ
      hey, i remember finding a very old tripod site that houses some tamagotchi emulators but 99% of them aren't able to work with my laptop depsite them being from 1999 or newer. i can link it if anyone wants to check it out or just google "tamagotchi emulators" which that website should pop up.
    • By astrobeast
      Hey guys! So I bought a used tama off a Tamagotchi trading group on Facebook.
      Everything seemed well until I got the "Please replace your battery" screen just 3 days in. With brightness level 3 and sound on for two days and off for one. 
      Is this normal? I thought batteries would last for at least 12-15 days. I've tried different brands and the same thing happens. So far, I've tried Eveready and Duracell batteries. 
      Any idea what might be happening? 
      Thanks
    • By Zacmac
      Is there any way of taking my tamagochi mix facplate off without opening the whole thing?