Windows 10 question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~SkrillexGotchi~

Reaction score
Our computer has the requirements for Win10, but the problem is, will all my data and files be erased? Or will they still be there for me? Because I don't want to have to start all of my stories all over and over again and redo my videos.

UPDATE: I found the same question on the Microsoft forum and it said that it will still be intact and that I can downgrade again if I don't like Windows 10.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay. How long did it take to install? Because ours is taking very long to even try to install itself.
An extremely long time.

Hey, I didn't time it...

You can kill time by playing the 3DS or something.

nope nothing gets erased. Mine took just under an hour to complete

nope nothing gets erased. Mine took just under an hour to complete
Mine's still doing it...I guess it's how my computer is built for its speed, plus it's a big file. I mean I had this Win7 Home Premium computer for a few years now and it only BSOD'd 4 times but on different days. It's still running, surprisingly.

Mine's still doing it...I guess it's how my computer is built for its speed, plus it's a big file. I mean I had this Win7 Home Premium computer for a few years now and it only BSOD'd 4 times but on different days. It's still running, surprisingly.
Just be patient. It took me almost 3 hours to get it installed and running despite the fact that my PC is only a few months old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back