Which is better- P's or 4U+?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avii

Reaction score
I'm trying to decide which one to get, but I'm not sure if i want to spend all the money on a 4u+

It's a toss-up for me. P's is my favorite because it's easy to manage and there are tons of guides available; however, the more pierces you have, the better it is. It also has a wide variety of adult forms, and the built-in games are fun and easy to play. The 4U+ however has tons of cool, little cut-scenes and if you have the 4U App by Mr. Blinky and an NFC-capable device...you can have even more stuff. The adult forms are somewhat underwhelming, but it's a pretty good Tamagotchi. I personally don't care much for the first game on the 4U+ because it can be a waste of time since it's luck-based (at least I think it's luck-based, I'm not sure). All in all, they're both great devices, but maybe you could get the P's and maybe a pierce or two for about as much as one 4U+ would cost :) Hope this helps!

If you're thinking about buying a 4u+ the cheapest place to buy it from is hobby link Japan. They sell them for about 43$. Then it's about 53$ if you expedite it. It's a better deal than spending 70$+ at other websites. And I like the P's more because you can patch it to english and all the adult characters you can get. But the 4U+ is just more exciting because there are a lot of new things to play with but like Nayatchi said its better with an NFC capable device which could get pricey. So I say you should get the P's for now and then work up to a 4U+

meh, I'd go for the 4U+

P's is overwhelming IMO, I prefer a lot of my connection

If you're thinking about buying a 4u+ the cheapest place to buy it from is hobby link Japan. They sell them for about 43$. Then it's about 53$ if you expedite it. It's a better deal than spending 70$+ at other websites. And I like the P's more because you can patch it to english and all the adult characters you can get. But the 4U+ is just more exciting because there are a lot of new things to play with but like Nayatchi said its better with an NFC capable device which could get pricey. So I say you should get the P's for now and then work up to a 4U+
I think that's exactly what I'm gonna do :)

I love that the P's has all of the ad on pierces! There is so much you can do with the tamagotchi than other predecessors. I love collecting things so it gives me something to look forward to each time I order a new pierce. Another plus is that it is easily converted to almost all English with Mr.Blinky's downloadable files, plus you can download other things from a phone or computer with a usb infrared device. There is so much content, I love it! I don't think I will order the 4U+ since I don't have an NFC capable device. Plus there is supposed to be a color tama being released in the US next year. I think I will still be trying to achieve all of the characters and puzzle pieces and pierces on my P's by then. Haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back