Sign in to follow this  
Achromatic Hue

Tamagotchi Character Figurines

My cousins love playing with the gotchi characters from my tamago! I was wondering if anyone knew about other series of figures i could get for them.

Their favorite characters are Chamametchi, Kutchipatchi, Ichigotchi, and Memetchi, if that makes any difference :)

They made a whole series of Tamagotchi character figurines at the the time the Tamagotchi Friends was released. However, the only character from the "Tama-go" generation that they made into a figurine is Mametchi -- all the others are of newer characters.

The Tamagotchi Friends figurines were sold at Toys R Us for a while. My local store put them on clearance a couple months ago, and now they're all gone, never to be sold there again. I think you can still get your hands on them at half-price on the Toys R Us website though! Also, Amazon or eBay sometimes has them for reasonable prices.

I think you would like this 11-pack of Tamagotchi figures! I have it and the figures are really nice. But I can't find it for sale anymore... it pops up on ebay sometimes, though.

ban961887_0.jpg

I found these ones, though.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tamagotchi-Miniature-Figure-1-5-Memetchi-4pcs-Japan-911CP-/271933833090?hash=item3f5084ff82

If you want Ichigotchi, you could get these figures, but they are VERY tiny! I have some of them.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/5-small-kawaii-Tamagotchi-figures-from-Japan-/171878098342?hash=item2804bba5a6

There are also these Music Star themed figures...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CUTE-Tamagotchi-Connection-3-Small-Figures-FIGURE-Toy-Set-PACK-MINI-2-/400646113619?hash=item5d485e8953

Edited by Eternal Mametchi Fan

I think you would like this 11-pack of Tamagotchi figures! I have it and the figures are really nice. But I can't find it for sale anymore... it pops up on ebay sometimes, though.

ban961887_0.jpg

I found these ones, though.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tamagotchi-Miniature-Figure-1-5-Memetchi-4pcs-Japan-911CP-/271933833090?hash=item3f5084ff82

If you want Ichigotchi, you could get these figures, but they are VERY tiny! I have some of them.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/5-small-kawaii-Tamagotchi-figures-from-Japan-/171878098342?hash=item2804bba5a6

There are also these Music Star themed figures...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CUTE-Tamagotchi-Connection-3-Small-Figures-FIGURE-Toy-Set-PACK-MINI-2-/400646113619?hash=item5d485e8953

Can u send me a link to the one in ur picture?

Thank you to everyone who responded! I'll be on the look out! (and may even make some of my own~) ^_^

Can u send me a link to the one in ur picture?

I can't find a link of it for sale.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By fidgetTama
      Hello everyone!
      No time no see! 
      It's really good to be back, I took quite a break from tamagotchis just so I could focus on a few things. I completed my course and I now work at a local cafe, it is a nice job and I have the day off so I thought I'd start another log. I did have another one before which you can find by looking through my profile, it was a lot of fun to write but I randomly stopped updating it. 
      Right now I am currently running my tamago as well as my music star. My tamago is married and has a child, I love all the cute animations. This is my first time running a tamago so it's been interesting! 
      My last log I had three tamagotchis, a friends, a 2017 chibi and an IDL. Unfortunatly I no longer have my chibi. I now also own a V1 (2018 release), a V2, V3, Music Star and a Tamago. I am also waiting on two misc virtual pets and two littlest pet shop virtual pets in the mail.
      So! 
      This is just a quick update for now, I plan on writing a longer log post later. I have a lot of logs I used to read to catch up on! 
      Bye for now, 
      fidgetTama
    • By furrme27
      Well hearing from this site and many others I have noticed that people are saying that there is MANY and I mean MANY problems with these bootlegs (Sudden resets after impact,suddenly breaks,batteries die quick and many other problems) Well this topic should cover the problems and how to fix them.(As soon as mine comes in the mail i'll be able to add more)

First thing you should do is change the batteries as soon as you get it because since this thing is cheap (Not garbage) the batteries might also be cheap also and make sure to put it in right.Another thing is that if you don't want to accidently reset then you could possibly put tape (Not electric) or any NON-CONDUCTIVE MATERIAL to prevent accidently pushing that button.To (Possibly) fix the sudden resets you should put a chunk of eraser to prevent the battery from moving around (Got the idea off a teardown).When the device breaks or is already broken (If you want to) try taking it apart and see what might of got broken or (If they have a return policy) you could return it and get a new one.

well that's all i have sadly until I get my own but until then see ya

• By WhiteMageKnits
      I just purchased a used Tama-Go without any of the figurines. What are your thoughts on this model? Will I have to purchase the figurines to have fun with it? I really don't like the look of them setting on top.

I saw it for only $12 USD, in great condition, so I got it before doing much research! I did see it can connect to my music star. Does anyone know if you can connect the FTD to the Tama-Go? I'm so excited to start collecting these again! I'll only be getting ones I use though. I don't allow myself to truly just collect things unless I use them consistently. (Hence why I no longer have all of my vintage ones) I'm so excited!! Thanks in advance for your opinions and information!