Tamagotchi P's Personality Randomly Changing?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

milkgotchi

Reaction score
So I recently obtained a Tamagotchi P's! I know that different items and foods effect its personality in different ways. However when I open the scale icon it'll say that it has the fashion personality, then I close the scale tab and reopen it and it'll say it has the charismatic personality, then I close the scale tab and reopen it again and it'll say it has the intelligence personality... ??? What's happening? I read that it can change if they're all equal.. but I've only been playing with the music sheet. I haven't eaten or played with anything else in quite sometime.. any ideas?

sometimes it means that if you have one or more items that give you personalty points are in what is called "tied".

you'll have to use the item needed more than once. :)

although if you've only been using one cosmetic..... you might have discovered a glitch

(tip: why not try giving your tamagotchi more items that give the same type of personalty points that you want...)

This happened to me too, she would change from style to charisma without me doing anything. My guess is that maybe she had the same level of points on both? I hope you work it out!

This happens because your tama has about the same points on both (or more) personalities. That's why the icon alternates each time you open the scale tab.

Things like painting the toddler influences the personality as well. You probably have points in both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back