Tag Read on Tamagotchi Friends: Dream Town Digital Friend

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarshyMellow

Reaction score
Hello! I have a question..What's the tag read feature for? Does the feature use something like the 4U's use a touch card?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know what it's for but I have a theory: there's a company called Leapfrog that has a toy in there brand called the tag reading system. Basically you give your child who can't read yet a special pen, called the tag reading pen and then you buy them special books made by Leapfrog. Then your child can use the pen to touch word on the book and the pen will read them out loud. This way your child can learn how to read while also having fun. Now, if I remember correctly from when I owned one there was also away to download stuff onto the tag pen. So I think that maybe if your child just so happened to own a tag reading system and a tamagotchi friend you could probably use it to download stuff on your tamagotchi or vice versa. That's just my theory, but I did once own one and I do have a tamagotchi friends so I might be onto something.

I don't know what it's for but I have a theory: there's a company called Leapfrog that has a toy in there brand called the tag reading system. Basically you give your child who can't read yet a special pen, called the tag reading pen and then you buy them special books made by Leapfrog. Then your child can use the pen to touch word on the book and the pen will read them out loud. This way your child can learn how to read while also having fun. Now, if I remember correctly from when I owned one there was also away to download stuff onto the tag pen. So I think that maybe if your child just so happened to own a tag reading system and a tamagotchi friend you could probably use it to download stuff on your tamagotchi or vice versa. That's just my theory, but I did once own one and I do have a tamagotchi friends so I might be onto something.
Interesting theory...But I'm not sure if that's it..And I'm not old enough to be a parent. xD And I don't have the pen, but my little brother has one of the books that use the pen. But he's to old for them now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back