How many of you guys are in college/college aged?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x3you

Reaction score
Hi guys!

I actually used to be active on TamaTalk back when I was ~13 yrs old, but I've just started getting back into them and now I'm 19 going into my 3rd year at college. I was wondering how many of y'all are college students too? and for those that are even older, how long has your tamagotchi obsession lasted throughout the years? I really like the toys but sometimes I feel like I'd be judged if anyone other than my boyfriend knew that I was into them LOL

Hey!!

Haha I turned 19 this year, and just recently picked up tamagotchi again!

Actually while im at uni in my lectures i sometimes take it out to check on it ...

But then again, I study Japanese culture, and social sciences XD

Not in college but older tamagotchi fan. My tamagotchi obsession started when I was eleven years old. As I got older though it isn't as strong as it used to be. I still collect virtual pets but I play them maybe once a year. As for people judging you, I know the feeling. Last time I went to a theme park I got a strange look from the person at the bag check station.

18 here! I'm in my freshman year of college working on my Associate's. I bring my tamagotchis to class as well, they're my small fun-break throughout the day. My one friend likes to pick on me for it sometimes but he's lame and doesn't know about fun :p The tama go is hard to carry around inconspicuously, I finally took the Memetchi figurine off of it because it made it too obvious it was a toy

As a side note, how are you only nineteen and in your third year of college? Did you graduate early from high school?

We don't have the high school - college - school system in Sweden, but I guess I'd be in college if I lived in another country.

I don't usually have the time, or I forget, to care for tamas in school. I'll bring one occasionally, or activate them on holidays.

(About Swedish school system -> I'm in the last year of the swedish "gymnasium", the final three years of education before university. Most people are 18 or 19 when they graduate, though I'll only be 17 since I skipped ahead a year in school ^_^ .)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sort of a college student, but I'm still 17. Since I'm homeschooled I'm taking two college level classes for my senior (final) year of school.

I'm 21 but out of school. I was always into tamagotchi as a series, I played the DS games, but I got my first tama last week.

I'm 21, doing my third nonconsecutive year of college at a tech school. I've been on TT for a really long time. :p I got my first tamagotchi almost exactly 11 years ago, and joined TT maybe a year after that?

I'm in my first year of college and I always get my tamas out when I'm walking to break or class, at my groups table and in class if I have an opportunity to. The majority of people love seeing them and I never get judged for it, I think it's really cute how happy some people get ^-^

almost 19 here, graduated from high school, due to sad reasons unable to go to any university.

I am 25 and just about finishing up with school. I've never had classmates saying anything about my tamagotchi but my coworkers sometimes would. They would just ask what it was and then be like "Omg I remember those" and that's that. (I work on my campus.)

I actually put charms on my bag from things I like hoping it might bring up a convo if someone else likes what it's from. Still hasn't worked haha! A tamagotchi is probably one a the few weird things I have in common with othersXD

I'm 21 and in my second year at University ! (I do German Studies)

My boyfriend and some of my friends are aware of my weird tama obsession, but I would still feel awkward to show them around, like in lectures for example. In my promo in German Studies, we're just 7 people, so really close, but still.

Maybe one day :p

21 years old here, finishing up a biochemistry degree. Been into Tamas every since I was five years old, and that interest never really wavered. Tamagotchis make excellent "study buddies" IMO :p When I bring one to school my friends always want to see it because they think it's cute XD

TamaRikako, that's neat that you're majoring in German Studies! I would totally minor in that if my school had that program. Sometimes I wish I was in a smaller program, there's way too many people in mine and sometimes you can feel like just a number >.>

im 17 in my first year at a community college. i still play with my tamas in lectures lol it goes relatively unnoticed except for by the people sitting around me!

my obsession must have started around the time i was in 3rd grade... i think that was 2004!!!

i also always hope that someone notices my tamas in class and can relate to how i feel about them but

i think if there were any other fans in my town i would have met them by now :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back