where can i buy fake tamagotchis here in the philippines?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I can't afford buying teal tamagotchis.please help me find some fake ones..

*TM Edit: Topic moved to What's On Your Mind? forum (from Tamagotchi Warnings forum)

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL, Ebay would require you have credit card or anything that doesn't involve you to pay up front, so I don't think that'll help her at all.

Isn't there a Divisoria-like place that you know might sell a lot of fake Made in China tech items? In big cities, perhaps?

I once found a fake tama on a Christmas Bazaar (you may want to hunt for one this coming holiday season ^_^ ).

Divisoria is also a place to score one, in certain areas that sell toys.

If you change your mind and wanted an original tama, Toy Kingdom and Toys 'r' Us offers the latest models (though not all the time).

Be sure to save up for it because, yeah, they are quite expensive. :(

I once found a fake tama on a Christmas Bazaar (you may want to hunt for one this coming holiday season ^_^ ).

Divisoria is also a place to score one, in certain areas that sell toys.

If you change your mind and wanted an original tama, Toy Kingdom and Toys 'r' Us offers the latest models (though not all the time).

Be sure to save up for it because, yeah, they are quite expensive. :(
Do you know if we'll ever get the coloured Tamagotchi ones there? If not yet, which version(s) do we have there right now? :eek:

Do you know if we'll ever get the coloured Tamagotchi ones there? If not yet, which version(s) do we have there right now? :eek:
The only colored tama that was ever available here was the English ID-L, sold at Toy Kingdom last 2012. Unfortunately, they are no longer available :( . TK currently still sells the Tamagotchi Friends at their website, in this link: [https://toykingdom.ph/brands/Bandai.html].

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back