Tamagotchi Friends: Dream Town Digital Friend Cutsom Face plate thread

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarshyMellow

Reaction score
Hello! :)

So before I begin, yes, you can remove the face plate from your Tamagotchi Friends: Dream Town.

But it's not like the Tama-go, though. To remove it, you'll need to use a card that's like a credit-card, or you can use my method, using a flat-head screwdriver. *Though I don't recommend using a screwdriver!*

Blank template:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/PIcAE6lbBSk2kWrgat1Po26TbNC3bSHn3rqgJZyFRWw=w202-h220-no

"What's with the hearts?" The hearts are there to show you where the logo is going to be showing on the plastic cover.

Now, LET THE CUSTOM FACE PLATE POST COMMENCE! :eek:

*The Image is in link form because for some reason the image is too big*

Thank you so much for the template! I was looking for something like this.

Once I get a printer, I'll post pics of the stuff I come up with. :) You're the greatest.

I got my pink Tamagotchi Friends Dream Town and loving it.Its so easy to take care of although the first stage felt like a hungry lean mean pooping machiene. I am noticing that the Happy bar is staying full. I am playing games to get the points, but I have yet to see a heart drop in the happy bar. Is this normal?

(My tama is a boy mitsumarutchi)

Hello! :)

So before I begin, yes, you can remove the face plate from your Tamagotchi Friends: Dream Town.

But it's not like the Tama-go, though. To remove it, you'll need to use a card that's like a credit-card, or you can use my method, using a flat-head screwdriver. *Though I don't recommend using a screwdriver!*

Blank template:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/PIcAE6lbBSk2kWrgat1Po26TbNC3bSHn3rqgJZyFRWw=w202-h220-no

"What's with the hearts?" The hearts are there to show you where the logo is going to be showing on the plastic cover.

Now, LET THE CUSTOM FACE PLATE POST COMMENCE! :eek:

*The Image is in link form because for some reason the image is too big*
However, doesn't that damage the Tamagotchi if I try to replace the faceplate?

And also can someone try to make a Skrillex faceplate? <3 ^3^

Last edited by a moderator:
However, doesn't that damage the Tamagotchi if I try to replace the faceplate?

And also can someone try to make a Skrillex faceplate? <3 ^3^
Yes, it can create scratches. But there is always a remedy for that.

For example, if you have good, long finger nails, you can remove it without scratching it very hard.

BUT, it would leave tiny scratches due to Tamagotchi screens being easily scratches. So I would probably recommend getting screen protectors.

You can also use a card that's like a credit-card to remove it. Just remember to be aware to not scratch the screen!

And yes! Feel free to create as much as you like! Just as long as you or anyone else don't claim the blank template.

Last edited by a moderator:
About the face plate template...I've found a better version made by haiiropixel!

j9n5ds.jpg

Kudos to him for letting me show the face plate!

I know this might count as bumping an old topic, but once I get home from school, I'll share my faceplate designs-
I just need to get my camera and upload my stuff onto imgur~ ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back