V4: Tips on getting Mimitchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sakura-san123

Reaction score
Hey!!

I was wondering if anyone could give me some useful tips on how to get a Mimitchi on the V4. I have never had a Mimtchi on any version, and I really want to try get her!!

So if anyone has any tips they could suggest too me to achieve this, that would be awesome! :mimitchi:

Sakura-San123 :wub:

Don't lose hope yet. When I got my mimitch in a V3 mine wasn't a mini mimitchi. I believe its the same in the V4 (its been years for me) but Mimitchi is in the even gen.

I'm not sure if this'll help but....

Mine is currently a Mimitchi. My growth chart was
48K3MPv.png
YxNOavP.png
nGBr6OX.png
→ :mimitchi:

I didn't really do much the first few types which was probably why she turned into Ojyotchi. My skills were below any particular requirements, I think. But I do remember that when I got her to Ojyotchi, that's when I started going to Work more (since I got Mr. Turtle as well). I got her Intelligence to 50+ with the rest of her skills below 40.

Don't neglect them, I guess, and tend to work for Intelligence more to get the Mame types and you're bound to eventually get a Mimitchi. I think so anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back