Sign in to follow this  
MarshyMellow

Movies that made you cry/ tear up?

For me, it's Toy Story 3 and Wreck-It-Ralph.

What about YOU guys? :wacko:

I bet someone here is gonna say that they cried while watching Big Hero 6..

Edited by MarshyMellow

I almost cried during big hero 6, I'll admit it.

But the movie Sling Blade had me BAWLING

Edited by Kajah995

i will admit i cried at the end of inside out

i don't often cry during movies tho so

• Like 1

Oh yeah I was crying in my history class at the end of Saving Private Ryan. And I was crying in English class at the end of Dead Poets Society.

I cry at movies a lot.

Big Hero 6 is the most recent one.

How to Train your Dragon 2 also springs to mind.

Wall-e

Oh and Monsters Inc. when Mike's fixed the door and his hands are all cut up then Sully opens the door and boos all like "Kitty!"

disney''s the hunchback of notre dame - each time frollo tears quasimodo down, the whole of 'out there', 'god help the outcasts' and 'heavens light', when quasi gets pelted with fruit at the feast of fools and MOST DEFINITELY when he sees esmeralda + phoebus kiss and heaven's light is playing....agh the hopeful tune mixed with his heartbreak is so upsetting to me

Hotarubi no Mori e

sob-fest

Most Pixar movies. Brokeback Mountain. Hatchi (if you're a dog-lover, this one will make you have all the feels). Tuesdays with Morrie.

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By kaichu
      my paletchi has had a tear on her face since yesterday, i can perform all the actions with her (feeding, games, shower, going out, playing with toys), but not the medicine, so i know she's not ill. if i praise her, all the usual happy animations and sounds play, but she still has the tear. i've seen people suggested giving timeouts for other versions, but i have an idL and idk if i'm just not seeing it, but idk where to find it :c :c

i have a japanese tamagotchi idL, i can't read japanese so i've been getting by using online guides and google translate, pls help me huhu
    • By Tamago_luckycat02
      Recently, my well loved Pianitchi left me and died, and Im very sad 😢. I am here to remember it and share her interests with fellow Tama fans, who ( hopefully ) feel the same as me. Pianitchi loved playing piano 🎹. Her favourite song to play was the tamagotchi dance. She loved eating corn, and always went to the park. Her mother, cofrietchi was sad when she heard the news ( obviously ). Pianitchis best friend was memetchi and they always exchanged presents. Here is here photo album:
      🌽 her first corn on the cob
      🎹 her piano
      🏡 her house
      her best friend
      I am still getting over the grief of losing her. I hope you feel the same way.
      Lucky Cat
    • By Kajah995
      Today Maeve, my Coffret Set P's, died. I tracked her progress on my log, as she was going to try and be the Longest Living Tamagotchi. Or at least manage for a long time.

Manage she did, reaching the ripe old age of 50. Today, however, she died due to my negligence. I sent her to work and completely forgot to check up on her when she got back.

Rest in Peace, Maeve. You will be desperately missed, as my own personal record for the longest living Tamagotchi.

<3
    • By Eternal Mametchi Fan
      There is going to be an upcoming animated Tamagotchi short film to be released in Japanese theaters with the Himitsu no Cocotama movie.

It is called something along the lines of 'Tamagotchi: Big Operation Secret Delivery' and here is the official synopsis-

'To commemmorate the 20th anniversary, Tamagotchi appears on the big screen after almost 10 years! Mametchi and his friends were asked to carry something important to the Gotchi King. An uproar suddenly targets the luggage! Nostalgic elements are also incorporated, so it can be enjoyed by parents as well as children. Cocotama and Tamagotchi... please stay tuned to see what big adventures unfold on the screen in both!' You can find this by going to the Cocotama movie's website and clicking the top right corner. http://www.eiga-coco-tama.com/ It's also mentioned when you go to Tamagotchi Channel's home page. http://tamagotch.channel.or.jp/index.php The Cocotama movie, along with the Tamagotchi short, will release during the 2017 Golden Week in Japan, which lasts from the end of April to the beginning of May if I remember correctly. What do you think of this? I am personally very excited. The artwork looks different from the anime and is so cute. Also, Nijifuwatchi is getting her animated debut and we would be able to hear a voice for her! I wonder if they'd use the same voice actors for the other characters or not.
    • By Yumecantchi000
      Are you a Studio Ghibli fan? Tell us what was the last Ghibli movie you watched!

I just watched The Tale of Princess Kaguya
    • By Rukitchi
      I've pictured a scene: a plump, old lady sitting in her armchair and holding out a yellow Tamagotchi P's, saying: ‘My dear Kira, my best friend, we'll be together till the end’. She walked out of her dressing room and headed to the living room of her tiny house. ‘Today is a ceremony day! You turn 50 years old! ‘she said to the Tamagotchi. ‘You’re an old lady now, but you still look wonderful, like you’re still 20! Let’s party like you party in Dream Town! I wish I could throw you a parade. People here wouldn’t understand. They say it doesn’t have feelings if it doesn’t live in real life. But You, Kiraritchi, are a part of a world called TamaPlanet. You exist in my world thanks to technology. You indeed exist. I raised you, you gave me joy. ‘ She said and suddenly closed her eyes and became silent. After 5 minutes Kiraritchi beeped for food, but the old lady wasn’t there. Her soul was in the Angelgotchi Heaven. Her body stayed still, with the yellow Tamagochi in her hand.