Dinkie Dino on your phone?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kawaiitamagotchipanda

Reaction score
There is a dinkie dino widget, which is a free app that I have downloaded. If anyone knows a lot about this, please tell me if it is a widget that is exactly like the handheld version?

If you search up DInkie dino android app, you can get pictures on google, you can find pictures of it.

You must be talking about Dinostalgia. It contains the normal dinkie dino, but if you pay for it, you can get the dinkie pet, the tak seijin (alien), and the pets from the 8 in 1. Pretty cool, I'm running it right now. It plays exacty like the handheld version, with the left and right buttons, and the 3 in the middle, except for the clock button, which is replaced by a configuration button, since it runs on the time settings from your phone. Of course, it's always more fun to hold a real one in your hand, but this is a nice way to play it too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have DiNostalgia. It looks just like the Dinkie Dino, but on your phone. The sounds aren't really like the actual toy, though, but it's still kinda cute. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back