Looking for an MGA puppy!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfoutlaw

Reaction score
I've been looking for an MGA Virtual Puppy from 1997/1998 for about 2 years now without any luck! :(
Particularly I'm looking to find one with the dalmatian dog shell (with paw prints) as that was the one I had when I was a kid, but any shell would do.

Please, note that I'm looking for an MGA Virtual Puppy, NOT a Giga Pet or any other.
It's the one that turns into several breeds during its life. It eats dog food, bones for treats, and plays that weird barking guess game (that I by the way never understood and found kind of boring.) And to discipline it you actually have to smack it, (I always wished there was an option to just yell at it but I don't think it does.) One of the breeds it turned into was a Spitz.

So, could anyone suggest more good online sites to safely purchase virtual pets, or know of anyone who'd be selling one for a reasonable price? I've been looking from e-Bay, Amazon, Play.com and iOffer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back