Sign in to follow this  
Coryn Asur

What made you happy today?

^_^ recently I won two Tamagotchi Angels on Ebay, my Tamagotchis (v2 and v1) Vince and Gola got married and had their sons today, and I'm still on my vacation before Nursing School starts next week. :D I'm rather happy right now

I've gotten rid of almost everything I own and just have a mattress on the floor in the middle of my room and a wardrobe with hardly any clothes. I've honestly never felt so relaxed in my life like

• Like 1

Passing today's inspection made me quite happy, since I get to have a nice free weekend now

All four of my snakes just shed. And ate.

I have a picky rescue ball who hunger strikes, I feel this.

I've gotten rid of almost everything I own and just have a mattress on the floor in the middle of my room and a wardrobe with hardly any clothes. I've honestly never felt so relaxed in my life like

I'm intrigued by this minimalism. I sometimes miss living out of a backpack.

• Like 1

My best friend moved to Thailand the first part of July. We decided that I would come visit him next summer, and that he would come home the following summer. Recently he had said how he was considering going to Europe or having a friend come visit him from Europe around the time I was supposed to go so we were debating on the best time for me to come. Today when he called me, he asked when I was planning on coming and how long I was planning on staying. When I answered, his response was, Well, Ill be here all summer because Im going to Europe for Christmas, so why dont you come stay with me for the month of June and Ill look up and find out everything you need for the visa and such. Made my day. I cant wait to see him again.

Just found out that Bandai America is going to release the Tamagotchi Mini in North America! It makes me so happy that Tamagotchis are going to be sold in the states again. :)

My dad, his girlfriend and I went to see "Mary Poppins" the musical, today :) OMG! That was so incredibly awesome! Still have the music in my head... :D :wub: much love for that musical! One of my favorites now!

:D :D What made me happy today was the fact that I can go and rewatch the Tamagotchi Movie!! ((That one was my favorite movie for years pff)) :D :D

I loved that movie but I wish I could have found it with subs! I want to rewatch it when I find a subbed version.

I redownloaded the Kingdom Hearts mobile game today and am starting over. I forgot how fun this game is!

Got to finish watching Flip Flappers, which is a fantastic anime.

I woke up with stomach cramps, but now I feel better and this makes me very happy. :blink:

What made me happy today was that fact that a Hetalia plushie I bought should be here soon :D

Some Fire Emblem charms I ordered a while ago arrived on Saturday, and then today at work the kids' reactions to the new charms were so good and that made me happy

I like giving things too. I'm on a forum for just donating stuff and I feel better when I have less things. I like having my favourites around - my notebook, camera, ukulele, tamagotchi, few sets of clothes and a necklace. Otherwise, I'm not the gathering type. I go for "shopping" with girlfriends and seldom buy anything, just cause I don't feel like it.

On the topic, today was a very warm day despite being December and that made me happy. Also seeing my best friend and eating one good pizza. :P

I ate some custard and even though I got a little tipsy (silly me didn't read the label, it had whiskey in it lol!), it was still quite enjoyable. Overall, 4 stars.