Sign in to follow this  
Coryn Asur

What made you happy today?

Spending the day with the people I love <3

• Like 1

Watching my doggy play with other doggies on the beach - she just had the best time and it made my heart melt ^_^

Also there was a big golden retriever that was having an amazing time digging large holes - and then he stood in the deepest rockpool and just looked at his owners in pure joy :P

My cats. They're my babies.

Today I got the most beautiful hoodie! :D It came from Superdry Japan (in England XDD) and I love it so much!! My parents were reluctant to get it for me though as it was expensive, but I've got it! XD

Despite a generally stressful week, a lot of stuff made me happy today!

My wife messaged me when I woke up to say hi.

I got a burrito for lunch

An ebay seller who's moving his Mugenbine collection put more stuff up

I watched a monster movie with a really cool monster design

I played a lot of Dragon Quest Builders

I ate some pizza.

It really is a good day. :D

Reading the title to this thread made me feel happy. :)

I’m also enjoying a staycation, so the relaxation is doing a tremendous amount to make me happy.

I simply watched a Bob Ross video and my day was made.

Played a gig at the most beautiful beach cafe, and the sun came out to provide us with a beautiful sunset! Also some young children singing along to my cover of 'Shut up and Dance' by Walk the Moon ^_^

Playing with my Tama and getting home from school! Also my multitude of pusheen plushies and pillows. What didn’t make me happy today was school. I love being the unliked nerdy girl. :(

i went to dinner with my friends, which made me happy

and then they surprise paid my bill for me :o which is great

I got God of War, my wife brought me dinner at work (since I closed up tonight), I'm enjoying some of my new Transformers and Mugenbines, and my v4.5 had a kid.

It's an absolutely stunning day for rowing training - the water is flat calm compared to last night - only 14 days until the World Champs!! :D

Gatorade, bread, lava cake, and my FP. <3

The fact that I'm finally, solidly understand Algebra Trigonometry.

I like math..

• Like 2

I got to show off my Mugenbine Hercules to my team and had a good meeting with my boss. As for BEFORE today... I met one of my nephews for the first time this weekend, so that was cool too. Also, I won an auction for a P's last night! :D

....Now I just need to figure out all the IR phone stuff. XD

• Like 1

Finally beginning to get a tiny bit over getting my precious, precious scratch account banned. :') I still hate the scratch team tho. xD Plus, my new midi tower arrived yesterday so I wired everything up. Hope it'll work today!

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Fae Kizunatchi
      So to balance out a topic from a week or so ago about a negative ebay experience, just felt so HAPPY about the great Tamagotchi sellers in Japan!
      These guys sell Tamas that look MUCH better than they do in the photos. I have been blown away by how polite some of these sellers are, as well as the quality of the used Tamas for the price.

hhhmz1 sold me a used iD L (Japanese) with a case. It was in perfect condition, and I expected to find scratches/marks. It was just lovely and I go it for around $25 AU.
      I considered hiding this gem to avoid being outbid on excellent finds, but then where would the TamaTalk spirit be then?

kirakira*japan & mick_japan Are quick to respond and ship items. I was happy with everything I received from them.

I've only had one slightly negative experience with a Japanese seller, but that was mostly with blunt communication--probably a good seller with poor English skills.

I'm always impressed with the culture of politeness, and how most of them try really hard to help you--even if they don't quite understand. I find this with Japanese culture in general though. It's really nice, and I wish people were as polite as Canadian & Japanese people in customer service!

I have had other great experiences from sellers in Australia, UK & Canada--but they were only selling Tama as a one off thing, so you won't really find a store.

Anyone else you find great to deal with?

• By lilacfishie
      I recently got the Hexagontchi and I am a little confused about the happy symbols. Does your tamagotchi have to be an adult to get the opportunity to get hexagon questions when you interact with the items indicated for happy symbols? I have a chamametchi right now and I have used several items and gone to the temple with no effect.

Help!
    • By Avii
      I always make sure that my tamagotchi has all hunger hearts full and all happiness hearts full. But here's the thing, he's still a toddler and weighs 66 Lbs. I've been going with this one for about 4 days and it still says he's 0 years old. I'm using a tama-go
    • By Eternal Mametchi Fan
      In this topic, we are to think about our current life and names things that we are grateful for.

Here's my list...
      I was born as a human rather than something like a fly with a short, not very pleasant life I am usually able to buy the things I want My parents aren't very bossy I am home-educated and don't have to go to pesky school I do not have any major illness I have a gorgeous boyfriend <3 I have Tamagotchis which I love I found faith in God during late 2013 I have a laptop and internet access I live in Australia rather than a place full of war and disease I was born in 1998 instead of an era without Tamagotchis and without the wonderful people I know today.  
      That's all for now... I might think of more later.
    • By The Ultimate Doomer
      There is something that will be Mametchi's
      There is Mametchi's that will be something

Vampire Mametchi needs a girlfriend
      A girlfriend needs Vampire Mametchi

And soon be a girlfriend for Mametchi
      And soon be a girlfriend: Himespetchi!

Himespetchi will be happy thusly
      And thusly happy Mametchi will be

• By TotallyTamagotchi
      I currently have Melodytchi<3 on my iD L Princess Spacy Ver.
      I'm trying to get her happy symbols, so I looked up on tamazone how to get it, and it didn't say what she liked.
      I went through it about 3 times but I still didn't find anything, and I checked the iD L's section of happy symbols, but of course the Spacy doesn't have those things. I tried looking it up on Google, and nothing useful came up. Does anyone know what Melodytchi likes? Thank you in advance!!!