Sign in to follow this  
Coryn Asur

What made you happy today?

My cold is finally ending.

The wonderful almost-always sunny weather and a walk to and from the grocery store with my wife.

Also juice boxes were on sale today: 6 of them for just $1! So we bought 20 of them.

Juice makes me happy. Lots of things make me happy.

I slept for 7 hours on a school night. Legit. What. As an IB student!

I got to be in a Q&A livestream today! It was fun :wub:

i put up my vancouver canucks poster and it makes my wall look better!!

my copy of fire emblem echoes got shipped!!

I cleaned my room a tiny bit and found some things I had been looking for.

my copy of fire emblem echoes got shipped!!

said copy of fire emblem echoes arrived today and i've been having a lot of fun playing it!!

also one of my friends drew one of my favourite characters for me as a gift and i just!! love the

Edited by x.Optimistic
  • Like 1

the overwatch event starts today and i already saw a really awesome dva skin that i want :')

I've had a good time just chilling today and it's sunny outside. Feels comfortably summery. :wub:

The weather has been really nice B)

i got the really pretty new pharah skin!!! aaa and i handed in this assessment thats been killin me

Bucket of popcorn chicken from KFC bc I'm fat uwu

The summer holiday is going to start next week on Saturday, and the exam week is almost over; just two more exams to go. Just thinking about the holiday makes me feel more content about life. I'll have a plenty of time to relax once it starts! I can finally get some sleep then.

• Like 1

Getting Mimitchi on my V1

New makeup came in the post B)

Neenetchi.

becauseshe'sjustsocuteaaa

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Muffinator3000
      Hello, so I’ve had my tamagotchi On for 2 days, and I have Hanbunkotchi (1st gen, female teenager) and her happiness has been at the light blue color, which is about halfway since she’s was a toddler, or a child. Is it supposed to be like this until it’s an adult? Because otherwise I don’t know what to do to bring it up more.
    • By Fae Kizunatchi
      So to balance out a topic from a week or so ago about a negative ebay experience, just felt so HAPPY about the great Tamagotchi sellers in Japan!
      These guys sell Tamas that look MUCH better than they do in the photos. I have been blown away by how polite some of these sellers are, as well as the quality of the used Tamas for the price.

hhhmz1 sold me a used iD L (Japanese) with a case. It was in perfect condition, and I expected to find scratches/marks. It was just lovely and I go it for around $25 AU.
      I considered hiding this gem to avoid being outbid on excellent finds, but then where would the TamaTalk spirit be then?

kirakira*japan & mick_japan Are quick to respond and ship items. I was happy with everything I received from them.

I've only had one slightly negative experience with a Japanese seller, but that was mostly with blunt communication--probably a good seller with poor English skills.

I'm always impressed with the culture of politeness, and how most of them try really hard to help you--even if they don't quite understand. I find this with Japanese culture in general though. It's really nice, and I wish people were as polite as Canadian & Japanese people in customer service!

I have had other great experiences from sellers in Australia, UK & Canada--but they were only selling Tama as a one off thing, so you won't really find a store.

Anyone else you find great to deal with?

• By lilacfishie
      I recently got the Hexagontchi and I am a little confused about the happy symbols. Does your tamagotchi have to be an adult to get the opportunity to get hexagon questions when you interact with the items indicated for happy symbols? I have a chamametchi right now and I have used several items and gone to the temple with no effect.

Help!
    • By Avii
      I always make sure that my tamagotchi has all hunger hearts full and all happiness hearts full. But here's the thing, he's still a toddler and weighs 66 Lbs. I've been going with this one for about 4 days and it still says he's 0 years old. I'm using a tama-go
    • By Eternal Mametchi Fan
      In this topic, we are to think about our current life and names things that we are grateful for.

Here's my list...
      I was born as a human rather than something like a fly with a short, not very pleasant life I am usually able to buy the things I want My parents aren't very bossy I am home-educated and don't have to go to pesky school I do not have any major illness I have a gorgeous boyfriend <3 I have Tamagotchis which I love I found faith in God during late 2013 I have a laptop and internet access I live in Australia rather than a place full of war and disease I was born in 1998 instead of an era without Tamagotchis and without the wonderful people I know today.  
      That's all for now... I might think of more later.
    • By The Ultimate Doomer
      There is something that will be Mametchi's
      There is Mametchi's that will be something

Vampire Mametchi needs a girlfriend
      A girlfriend needs Vampire Mametchi

And soon be a girlfriend for Mametchi
      And soon be a girlfriend: Himespetchi!

Himespetchi will be happy thusly
      And thusly happy Mametchi will be