Sign in to follow this  
hotaruhime

PSP IRDA transfer to ID L Help

I recently got a tamagotchi ID L and I want to be able to transfer files to it but was hoping to avoid having to purchase a dongle to plug into my laptop by instead using my old psp. Is there anyone who has transferred files with a psp or know how explain it to me? I found only one tutorial on youtube but their link to the pspirda program download doesn't take me to any download and the site doesn't seem to show any download available to do this. Help please!

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Oswin
      Hi, I'm fairly new to Tamagotchi, and I just got my first P's. I've been trying to install the VDAs onto the P's using a USB to IrDA dongle on my computer. I'm following the steps, setting up the connection on the P's, going to downloads, facing it at the infrared while keeping the device an inch away and level... and it gets to the Connecting screen and freezes. It's done this several times and I've had to pop open the back of the Tamagotchi to get it to work again. My computer downloaded the necessary drives for Windows 8 64bit (the device is a SigmaTel USB-IrDA), Device Manager says the dongle is working, so the problem doesn't seem to be on that end. I honestly don't know what else I can do. Is the problem on the P's, the IrDA, or the computer? At this rate, I don't know if it would be wise to consider purchasing an IrDA phone if there is something wrong with the P's. 
      IDK if it's relevant, but the P's was purchased used and already has an english patch applied to it. I've not had any issue linking it to the pierce that came with it, and it seems to be running perfectly. I doubt that makes a difference, but I really cannot figure this out.
      So is there any advice on what to do, something I missed, something different to try, any other suggestions? I haven't a clue what I'm doing with this thing, but the picture guide I found seemed straight forward enough, just can't figure out why it's freezing, or if that's a known issue.
    • By Cookies3cream
      Hey everyone!
      sorry if this question was answered already but I searched and searched and I couldn’t find any info on it.  I have a Tamagotchi On and decided to get the a Sanrio Meets. Does anyone know if you can transfer items between them? So far I have noticed that you can marry their pets with each other so I’m guessing same can be done with the Tamas. I haven’t tested it out yet because my Sanrio is still a teenager. Just added that in case someone was wondering about it but the real question is if they can transfer items to each other because I’m getting fail connection. Does anyone have this info? Thank you for your time regardless.

• By zacksims123
      This isn't all that huge, but I couldn't find the answer myself earlier.
      Can you obtain the secret characters on the iD L by connecting to a P's?
      I tested it myself by connecting my iD L and P's 30 times. When it came time for the iD L teen to evolve, he evolved into Maisutatchi (obtained by connecting with the same other iD L 30 times).

I know it seems obvious, but I didn't know, and googling the question didn't help me. So, there you have it.
    • By Hanikamitchi
      Hi, for those of you who have an iD L and don't know how to get the happy symbols, here is some info to help you out. First of all, the first three are obtained by finding the character's favorite things. The different preferred items for different characters include clothes, toys, and food. Some have more than one favorite type of food. Here are all of the happy symbols.
      BOYS:
      Mametchi---bread, crown, and the test tube
      Kuromametchi---curry, guitar, and the overalls
      Shinshitchi---school hat, steak, and the cane
      Peintochi---rice soup, palette, and the overalls
      Kuishinbotchi---dumpling, overalls, and the cloud
      Kuchipatchi---dumpling, parfait, and the cloud
      Shutotchi---fish and chips, afro wig, and the sport car
      Gozarutchi---rice soup or rice bowl, scroll, and the afro wig
      Sunopotchi---snow cone, face mask, and the ice maker
      Kikitchi---fish and chips or fruit bowl, face mask, and the sport car
      Bokutchi---school hat, steak, and the sport car
      Guriguritchi---palette, bread, and the feather hat
      Spacytchi---guitar, tiramisu, and the steak
      Maisutatchi---eclair, tuxedo, and the cane
      Hirotchi---cookie, tuxedo, and the guitar
      GIRLS:
      Lovelitchi---snow cone or parfait, microphone, and the princess gown
      Meloditchi---parfait, kimono, and the ocarina
      Moriritchi---fruit bowl, scrunchy, and the tea tree
      Chamametchi---cake, feather hat, and the jump rope
      Memetchi---cookie, dress, and the palette
      Perotchi---cat ears, fruit pie, and the kendama
      Shigurehimetchi---rice soup or bread, kimono, and the scroll
      Makiko---tiramisu, princess gown, and the makeup kit
      Pichipitchi---rice soup or snow cone, tiara, and the ocarina
      Furawatchi---cake, flower hat, and the kendama
      Ponpontchi---cookie, cat ears, and the jump rope
      Agetchi---fruit bowl, tiara, and the makeup kit
      Watawatatchi---cookie, cake, and the cloud
      Nachuratchi---bread, flower hat, and the ocarina
      Uwasatchi---sweet pie or tiramisu, dress, and the microphone
      Giragiratchi---rice bowl, scrunchy, and the tea tree
      Madonnatchi---cake, cowboy hat, and the microphone
      Hope this helped!

• By Lorrin
      Hi friends, I'm new to Tama talk so I apologize if this is somewhere else, but I couldn't find it. 
      I have a mix and would love to connect it with another Tama, but I don't want to get 2 of the same kind. Is there any cross compatibility between gens, maybe connecting a mix and a p's, or so on? 
      Worse comes to worse, I can always get a Sanrio or an anniversary mix, but I'd like to build my collection with different stuff! 
      Thank you! Also so excited to find a group who loves tamagotchi since everyone I talk to is always like "oh yeah, I remember those in the 90s... They're back??" 
    • By kaichu
      my paletchi has had a tear on her face since yesterday, i can perform all the actions with her (feeding, games, shower, going out, playing with toys), but not the medicine, so i know she's not ill. if i praise her, all the usual happy animations and sounds play, but she still has the tear. i've seen people suggested giving timeouts for other versions, but i have an idL and idk if i'm just not seeing it, but idk where to find it :c :c

i have a japanese tamagotchi idL, i can't read japanese so i've been getting by using online guides and google translate, pls help me huhu