Interesting cases

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SailorRosette

Reaction score
For years I have looked at these ugly cases for hand sanitizer from Bath and Body Works. I have atleast 3 now since I stumbled upon a new "smart" way to use them.

What are these?

wbbedi.jpg
hs9hr8.jpg

I have one of the classic boxy type. Two of the newer type. The type with animal will likely only fix ancestors while the ones without backs can stetch to colors, not the tamago. (Atleast I am not stretching mine over that) The ones without backs still probably work with connection but you may have an issue with the keychain or anttene depending on direction you placed it in.

These are not too bad in price, but the newer "cuter" ones cost more money. Like .50 cents to something like $7.50. Most of mine had a back option but I did find no backs, however, none of one old squarish type like I posted. You can also browse online if you want to seeprices/designs.

jkw1p5.jpg

25rz80k.jpg

2m3finm.jpg

Ancestors/color

2i0eo08.jpg
2z4jodf.jpg
16bzpzm.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Those are awsome. They look like they work very well to hold the tamas.

Ya. Perfect for the colors. They are larger and it protects them and can still connect/back bump. I do not think I am putting an ancestor in a newer version no back though, It does seem a bit loose, the skunk/with back holds my other one perfectly. The bottom band can go to the bottom or stay over the buttons depending on how you like them held. I have not put a connection in them yet since I am not running them at the moment.

I went to Five Below today. They also have the squarish plastic containers that stretch onto a tamagotchi. They have animals/cute things on the back of squarish ones, then some simple type like my teal one. $2 each.

Another thing, Parelle hand sanitizer has a rubber case too. Probably will also work for color tamagotchi if you want to try those. Although, I think you have to buy the sanitizer with it. I do not own one to check though.

I thought so... Pretty cheap too. Then they all have a handle too so you can carry. I rarely ever see people using those rubbery things anyway. Its a good way to spot who has a tamagotchi on them/ with them.

Never thought about using one of those things as a case. Seems to work, though. Might have to get one next time I run a color tama.

So these are my smaller ones with my newest holder. That cute strawberry. Works better for connections but you might have to fiddle around with the one with antennae.

Still looking for the TamaGo, fret not. I know those need a case like the days before they were spoken of being in that shell for small hands.

f4qk4p.jpg
2jb008m.jpg
9h82a8.jpg
fdx84x.jpg
2eathnb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back