Hydric's Dream Town Log and Doodles

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hydric

Reaction score
Greetings TamaTalk readers! The time has come for me to make my first log and I will be using my Dream Town Tama. (It’s all I have right now haha) My log will be a little more like a diary. I will not be going into heavy detail about growth and daily care. Instead I will be talking more about how I feel about Tamagotchi, events that happen and anything randomly Tamagotchi related.​

I will also be posting drawings and doodles to keep things interesting. I’ll post pics when possible too! Feel free to request to see something drawn and I’ll do it if I have time.

I’ll have to play a little bit of catch up because I started my Dream Town a few weeks ago. I didn’t know about TamaTalk at the time so I just started it as soon as I got it haha!

So to start off! I have the Pink Lace Gem model. I’m usually not a very girly person but this one screamed out to me. I have a weakness for lace! I do plan on changing the cover but I’m going to stick with the original for a while.

I ordered my Dream town off of Amazon. When it got hear I got ready to play and was expecting the classic “plastic tab” that starts up the watch battery. I was surprised to find it used AAA and I did not have any. I called my Fiancé begging him to pick some up on his way home haha!

OK so I’ll be aiming to do this by having a log about each gen and talking about the adult.

Gen 1: “Tamakins” I started off with a girl and names her Tamakins. I was surprised by how fast my tama grew. I was expecting to take at least a week to reach adult but I reached adult in 3 days. I decided to be a Pet stylist and ended up with Butterflytchi! (Here’s a doodle!)

c46MZll.jpg

I also made a strap for her. I wanted to continue the look of the pink and purple. I also have a Super Sonico Charm on it because I LOVE Sonico<3 I’ll have to name a tama after her one day. So here is what it looks like right now~

i7VDFf8.jpg

Gen 2: “Shitchi” After Butterflytchi got married and abandoned her sleeping child in my care I was left with a very hungry boy. He would not stop eating and I joked with my fiancé about how it reminded me of him. One of my pet names for my fiancé is “Shi” so I decided that this would be him as a Tamagotchi haha. I made him pick what he wanted to major in and he went with Robots Class. (I wanted him to pick cooking class because I love Kuchipatchi haha)

In the end “Shitchi” ended up turning into Mametchi! I was excitedly telling Shi that he turning into one of the main mascots of Tamagotchi, but he did not care haha. I think we can all relate to being excited about these trivial tama-events and no one else caring huh?

Shi is very tall, he’s 6’4”…So I just picture a creepy tall Mametchi… I am at work so I had to use MS paint…but here is a lovely doodle for you all haha!

6oKA8Fe.png

Gen 3: “Budges” Mametchi ran off with his new wife and left me behind another boy. I had fun basing the last one on my Fiancé so this one I planned on being one of my cats. So I names him Budges wich is the nick name of my giant fat cat. I always call Budges “Majestic” so I found it funny that he ended up turning into Knightchi! If there was a Tamagotchi that I would have to call Majestic I would go with Knightchi. Knightchi came from being a performer. After looking at the poster that came with my Dream Town it look like Knightchi might be the only male performer? Guess we’ll see.

I took my Tamagotchi when I went into NYC for the day. (Went to go see the Love Live Movie!) I met up with a friend there and got really excited to show her my Tamagotchi. As I pulled it out of my bag I dropped it… It broke apart and got all scratched up… I put it back together and it works fine, not data lsot or anything. Look like I’ll need to fix up the paint job. I really should have gotten a protective screen I MUST keep this in mind when I get my next one!

DbI337m.jpg

Gen 4: “Douya” It’s raining men! I got another baby boy and I wanted this one to grow up being a stylist. This would be my little fashionista. I actually forgot to name this one until after he turned into an adult. He turned into Doyatchi. At first I was a little let down by Doyatchi, thinking he kind of looked like a blob. (But why was I upset by this? I LOVE Kuchipatchi!)

I kept reading “Doya” as “Dou Ya” which in Japanese can be read as slang for “Whacha’ think?” So I really fell in love with this guy thinking he was always saying “So what did you think of that?” after every game I played with him. But Doya is ACTUALLY a play on “doyagao” meaning smug face in Japanese. I love this smug little fashionista.

8ec1myS.jpg

You could take it both ways! Then he'd be a smug-faced cutie who says "Whatcha think?"

Wouldn't that be even better?

Yes I definitely picture him being smugly proud of everything he did haha! I don’t really have many “favorite” Tamagotchi so maybe after this I’ll have to add him to the top of my list haha! I just love them all>.>

Gen 5: “Bouya” Ehhhh? Another boy? We’ll at least I tend to like the boys more! Douya got married and had a baby boy while I was at work. At the time I was teaching my coworker how to say “tie” in Japanese so he asked how to say “Boy” when I asked him to name my new Tama. There are a few ways to say it but I went with “Bouya” because it’s similar to his father Douya haha.

I forgot to focus on a class and played too many random games with Bouya. He ended up turning into another Mametchi! I was able to figure out his favorite food this time which turned out to be Chicken Pie. Now I’m going to try to find their favorite food as a side goal. (My main goal is a large gen chain until the batteries die. Does anyone know if the Dream towns have a load option? I couldn’t find the answer anywhere.)

Seeing as Mametchi is a main mascot, Bouya lived a fancy life and got to eat some Macarons! I’ve always wanted to try Macarons but they are so expensive... I’m going to try them a few more times on special occasions and then I’ll try to make them myself! They are supposed to be hard to make… I’m more of a cook than a baker.

28vpd9K.jpg

Gen 6: “Tabemon”

So once again I was left with another boy. That makes 5 in a row…Now I almost want to keep getting boys and see how long my chain will go for! I decided to take cooking class this go around and was hoping for Kuchipatchi. My love for Kuchipatchi came through and I did get him! Ahhh he’s one of my favorite tama! I have a really funny way of saying Kuchipatchi and I can’t help but say it every time I picked up my Tamagotchi. My friend had absolutely no idea what I was saying but I said it so much that he ended up saying it randomly as well haha! :wub:

I also felt it was time to customize! I’ve been excited to do this and I decided to just go with a new background for now. I used Rorona from Atelier Rorona. I picked this because the art is also done by my all-time favorite artist Mel Kishida!

Look at dat happeh KUCHPAAACH

mqrG29R.jpg

Oh Oh one more thing about Kuchipatchi! He favorite food was hamburger Mmm.

Gen 7 : “Mikuo” Any Vocaloid fans here?

So big surprise I got aokumotchi again. So that makes 6 boys in a row. :eek: I’m going to get all the boys before getting even 3 girls. This time I focused on musician classes and names him Mikuo after a male Miku. I’m a big vocaloid fan, Mitchi M is the best!

At this point I have also bought everything I could from the show so I have unlocked another game. Look like I’ll have to start going into dream town to unlock the rest.

Mikuo turned in Tacttchi and I quickly found that his favorite food is scones. Scones…? Hmm I guess he’s a simple guy. I have a Sumikko Gurashi notebook with “Penguin?” on it. The character is known for having an identity crisis between a penguin and a kappa. I have no idea what Tacttchi is based on but he is also green…so I dressed (drew) “penguin?” up like him haha!

gGj4HyA.jpg

Gen 8: Rex the Monakatchi

Here we go again..another boy. I'm running out of new jobs to have with boys! It's time to be a pet stylist because I have only done that with a girl~ So I got the cute lite red bead filled Monakatchi. You know I don't think I've ever had monaka! I like when theres a little bit of red bean paste on things but not too much. the closest I've had was Hiroshima's specialty Momiji Manju. I also love Taiyaki! :lol:

I used to think that I did not like Wagashi (traditional Japanese sweets) and I also find Matcha really hard to swallow! But I discovered later that Wagashi taste soooo good with something bitter like Matcha! The matcha is still really bitter but it makes the Wagashi taste sweeter! Ahh It all makes sense now.

Well Monakatchi, I'll have to keep an eye out for Monaka and take some pics for you! I was not able to figure out his favorite food T^T I was trying to find a Japanese snack to make him a cannibal mwahahaha!

56uC5U1.jpg

Oh my gosh oh my gosh! School has really been a killer on me. I have never had to study so much in my LIFE! My Japanese class is very hard T^T I actually have been keeping up on my Tamagotchi just not logging it. Here is a quick rundown to catch up!

Gen 9: Yumemitchi

It’s a girl!!!! After 7 boys in a row I finally got a girl. I was very excited to get Yumemitchi after having boys for so Honestly this was when I forgot to log so I forgot what type of Tamagotchi things happened while I had herD: Yumemitchi was lucky enough to be the Tamagotchi out during Halloween. The pumpkin graced her background yay!

Gen 10: Coffretchi

Oh gosh during the time that I had Coffretchi I just fell in love with her! I really wanted to make a nice drawing of her but just didn’t have time. Expect one in the future! I’ll watch my language here on this site but I usually have the mouth of a sailor , so I was saying the Not PG version of things like “Omg you frooken dooken piece of cute little shitzu!” haha.

Gen 11: Hanafuwatchi

Triple girls! I ended up calling her Hana-chan. She was quite the cutie. All I really remember was having to leave her in the car when I went to a party. (I didn’t want to be rude and play with it at the party haha)

Gen 12: Spacytchi

My Female chain ended with just a triad and I was left with another boy. This time I went the sewing rout because I have not had a male …seamstress? Ah I just used google and it looks like a male seamstress is a “seamster”. Sounds like somethings you would call the hip kids now-a-days haha!

So I got Spacytchi…now don’t get me wrong I like Spacytchi, just not as much as most ppl do. I guess he knew I wasn’t an active member of his fan club because HE LEFT ME! I have no idea why because I took good care of him! Maybe I held onto him for too long? He was only “9”…? Curse you Spacytchi! :(

But not I do have a new personal best gen chain of 12 which is way past the 4 that I used to have haha!

Also is I recall correctly, his favorite food was Pizza.

So now onto the next gen chain, guess I should start naming my chains!

“Alfa” Gen 1: Kuchipatchi

I put down my tama for a few days because Finals were right around the corner. I didn’t reset or anything, just waited to accept the next egg. I started with another boy and I aimed to get Kuchipatchi because I needed a pick me up! I did get him along with THE CHRISTMAS BACKGROUND!!! Woo Christmas trees and reindeers!

Alfa Gen 2: Monakatchi

So I have already gushed on here on how much I love Monakatchi and his bean filled soul. I was lucky enough to have him for my Birthday! (Dec 15th) Seems like the only thing the tama does for your B day is have a special background. I was kinda hoping for a gift or something haha! (I mean they have jewelry in the game, come on!) I figured out his favorite food but because I waited so long to log this I forget! Note to self, I think it was fried chicken?

Alfa Gen 3: Pianitchi

Oh gosh Pianitchi is so adorable! She’s too cute when she comes up to play with the user. It seems like my tama is finally having a healthy switch of boys and girls now haha! Pianitch’s favorite was a muffins from the Snacks. I tried every food I could on her so I’m still going of the theory that girls like snacks and boys like food in this game.

Alfa Gen 4 Spacytchi:

He’s back…you better not leave me this time! I treated him very well but completely forgot about my tama all day on Christmas eve because I was having fun with my family. He stayed! Guess that was my gift from him haha! Thank you for not leaving my this time Spacytchi. His favorite food was Steak. 100% positive it was steak. So wither they like different food or (Most likely) I remembered wrong last time haha.

My other Key chain broke! I plan on fixing it but I have a temporary one for now. And here is the sticker I have on the back. Love Live and Oreimo!!!!

I’m all caught up now!

yO5A7Jx.jpg

Alfa Gen 5: Knightchi

Woot I got Knightchi again, I really love this little guy. He has a nice new winter background, the window behind him has a little snowman out there. I decided to join a group hatch that started on New Years and this meant I had to SACRIFICE HIM TO OBSCURE ABYSS *ahem* I mean I had to let him leave me to start a new gen chain. I didn’t touch him as soon as he evolved and it still took two and ½ days for him to leave o_O Tough little guy, I feel so bad haha.

Bravo Gen 1: Umi the Hoshigirltchi

So off to a fresh new gen for the new year’s hatch! This ones is starting off with a girl. I names her Umi because I’m going to names the next few girls I get after Love Live girls. I’ll have to think of something similar for the boys.

Umi ended up being a Hoshigirltchi. Ahh Bandai… you’re so creative with these names….Umi really loves Candy! I’ve been finding quite a few, I’ll have to put the list of what I have together soon *.*

Bravo Gen 6: Flame the Acchitchi Favorite food is fried chicken.

Hello after a break! I started up my dream town again so I will be continuing this log~ Even after my break it is still the same file! Still have all my money and memory sweet! I took a small break after my group log, I think I was able to keep mine the longest woo! However I quickly died after I was the last one left haha.

Continuing with my Phonetic Alphabet names the next gen would be Charlie Gen!

Charlie Gen 1: Tubbs the Kuchipatchi

Diving right back into my tamagotchi I immediately got one of my favs, Kuchipatchi. This little fatty ended up being called "Tubbs" after the Neko Atsume cat. I had already found his favorite food earlier (hamburger) so he was very easy to care for. I usually let my Kutchipatchi get really fat too so I just load him up with snacks to make him happy haha. Surprisingly he has never gotten sick from it before.

Latest posts

Back