Pokemon GO

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kajah995

Reaction score
Yes, it had to be made.

What do you guys think??? I personally think Pokemon Go will be fun. It looks fun, after all. Will anyone get the GOplus wristband thingy? o3o

I call the Rattata hoarde in my town. Lol. I hope we have eevees... *Drools over cuteness*

Sounds fun and dangerous. Can't wait to see where pokemon roost.

"Where are you going? Class is that way!"
"Yeah but Sylveon is THAT way"
*everyone takes out their phones*
"I CALLED IT!"

I can imagine that happening worldwide xD

It would be so cute if one of them was in my house OwO

My brother showed me a video for it and I'm so excited! I can't wait to get my favorite Pokemon (Vaporeon) and have it with me wherever I go. :D

Hnngh I need Pokemon GO. I wonder if there is anywhere I wouldn't go to get a male Luxray? Probably not. :D

It sounds very fun and cool but I won't be able to play it because I don't have a smartphone or anything like that. I'm interesting in hearing other peoples' experiences when it releases though.

Just thought of something... What if no wifi? Are we doomed if we don't have wifi on our "smart what evers"? It could be really cool if they molded in a pedometer adventure too. (Goals) Then you get a chance to catch a certain pokemon buy how much you have walked... (Like da Poke-Walker... but update-able)

i'm definitely getting it but i'm afraid there's going to be so manly mandatory DLCs that it'll be unplayable

I think since it's just being made, they are using Gen I Pokemon til they update it even more with all 722 (counting Diancie, Hoopa and Volcanion) Pokemon. However, since Sun and Moon is being pushed back a year (Yay...just like KH3, but they are putting so much work into Sun and Moon), the app may not include the list of Gen VII Pokemon until the two games are properly released.

I think since it's just being made, they are using Gen I Pokemon til they update it even more with all 722 (counting Diancie, Hoopa and Volcanion) Pokemon. However, since Sun and Moon is being pushed back a year (Yay...just like KH3, but they are putting so much work into Sun and Moon), the app may not include the list of Gen VII Pokemon until the two games are properly released.
Sun and moon are being pushed back? Where did you hear that? Anyways, earlier today more news was announced for Pokemon Go! There is now a few screenshots, and information on the Pokemon site. Pokemon Site page

Pictures

screenshot-2.jpg
screenshot-3.jpg

Sun and moon are being pushed back? Where did you hear that? Anyways, earlier today more news was announced for Pokemon Go! There is now a few screenshots, and information on the Pokemon site. Pokemon Site page

Pictures

screenshot-2.jpg
screenshot-3.jpg
Someone on Google+ said it, but I could be wrong... and OMG I am so stoked for Pokemon GO, man...it's gonna be kinda like Ingress (by Niantic, the people who are doing Pokemon GO), but with Pokemon.

G+ probably isn't the most reliable source, haha ;_; We haven't really heard anything about Sun & Moon except for the reveal during the Pokemon20 Direct? I think it'd be more safe to wait until GameFreak releases more info or a legit CoroCoro leak happens until we really start spreading info X-x

I'm charging my tablet and I'll download this game.

I just hope I don't end up in an alleyway.

Just started playing the game.

The local University is a really good place for this game apparently, lots of pokestops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back