Sign in to follow this  
NATUUURE :D

English Patch

Can anyone tell me the procedure of how to install the third english patch to the p's? Because I'm a bit confused if i should actually put the first patch just to make it work or should i do other procedures. :/ I know I made a topic about this before but I think it's gone because I have searched about this on google and the answer i need isn't in the results. ._.

And also, where can i get the downloads for deco pierce downloads? Can someone send me a link?

first off delete the 1st patch after the 1st and 2nd are installed and then download the 3rd patch and install it.

Do i really have to download the first and the second because i havent downloaded them yet. Can i download the 3rd one then install it without putting the first and the second?

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Shroom
      Hello there :D 
      I'm new to tama-talk I need help.
      I have a golden tamagotchi connection v3 and it wont turn on. i tried putting different batteries in it and it still wont turn on. it just has a blank screen and everything was working perfectly yesterday. the last time i used it was yesterday last night when my tamagotchi was asleep so i put it next to my bed and went to sleep. the next day my tamagotchi was just a blank screen. i replaced the batteries with new ones and it didnt work. it just made a quiet beep and that was it. 
      please help.
      thx :)
    • By Gaia_tamagotchi
      So I recently bought a used entama and because I don't read Japanese I'm still figuring it out but anyway I have only had it a couple of weeks and it has  kept saying that the battery has run out. But when I press the reset button it's fine! Until a couple of hours later it dose the same thing?!? Is it just my tama? Is that common for old used and beaten up tamas? Thank you for taking the time to read xxx
    • By xiaotun
      When I patch english. The machine screen didn't respond, so I pulled out the battery.Then can't turn on.
      I didn't watch videos. I didn't have the patience to wait.

I have another 4u.can I dumper this system to another one.what do I need to do? what tools do I need?

THANKS Mr.blinky

Thank you all.
    • By naochi
      Hello!

Not sure if posting this in the right place but if I am not, please let me know so I can post it accordingly.

Anyway, I got myself a some Tamagotchi these past 3 weeks, including two 4us, a blue one and a white one. Both were already used but working...except that the white 4u I have won't go through any patches (english/restore/edit name)

My patch with the blue one went great, so I was thinking everything would be a breeze with the white 4u (it came later than the blue one) So, I did exactly what I did with the blue 4u with it - but every time I click the patch, let's say the english patch titled "EP1-4U" instead of moving on to the "PATCH MAY TAKE SOME TIME..." my Tamagotchi just hops happily and nothing happens. Same thing when I try to restore patch or even with edit name patch.

I hope someone can help or maybe help me out on reaching Mr. Blinky maybe? xD I know he's a busy person but I though this should also help anyone who've experienced the same thing...that, or I'm the unlucky one *sob*

I'd like to note I'm using the same NFC device (Nexus 7, 2013) that I did with the blue 4u. Tried clearing cache of the 4u modded app by Mr. Blinky but still same thing happens...

Not that I can't play the Japanese language one since there are guides and I'm still able to transfer items/games but it would just be better if I were to patch it since there's an available one anyway..

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help, and everyone.
    • By Tama_Fan_2002
      I have decided to save my money up for a Tamagotchi P's, but I have some questions about the English Patch.

First of all, What is the cheapest Infrared Phone I could get that will work with the P's?

Second, How do I download the English patches to the phone?

Lastly, How do I send the patches from the phone to the P's?

Thank you to everyone who has helped me on TamaTalk!!!
    • By Hapihapitchi
      Hey! I just recieved my used Love and Melody land set today!
      Like everyone else, I'd like to install the english patch. I have a "SYBA usb fast infrared adapter" that I am using to do so.

So, using the guide tamatamatchi put up, I've tried and tried again to do it, but everytime something goes wrong.
      I am using a Windows Vista 64-bit and the usb says it works with that version. When I plug it in, it downloads the usb and then says that its "done and ready to use". However, when I go to my Computer folder thang, it doesn't show up alongside my flashdrives and what not. I've tried just simply connecting my P's with it, but no app pops up like it should and my P's just says that it failed to connect!

If you're able to help please do!