Tamagotchi P`s Tamamori Clothing shop cannot access&recipes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rosequeen

Reaction score
Hello there! Sorry for asking such a dumb question but I am new to owning a non-old school type of Tamagotchi. On my Tamagotchi P`s for some reason I cannot access the Tamamori Clothing shop, and my tamagotchi has already became in her teen stage yet I still have no access to the clothing shop (also cannot access Eco Town). I wonder if there is something I am supposed to do to unlock the shop or that its simply only available when your tamagotchi gets to the adult stage/form?

Also how do we access the recipes? I have the recipes that I downloaded to my Tamagotchi P`s but I cannot figure out how to use them/cook with them. Sorry for more than one question.

TamaMori is unlocked when they're an Adult

EcoTown is unlocked after you get the Eco Car from the Eco Triplets in the Park at around 11am on the 10th, 20th and 30th of each month. There's also a possibility you could get an Eco Scoop or Eco Bag instead though.

Recipes can only be accessed as a connection activity with another Tamagotchi P's

Thanks for all the information, that helped clear up all my questions clearly. Again thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back