Fixing a tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PastelEgg2535

Reaction score
Hi all my fellow tama-lovers! I am new here, and I was looking for some help, maybe just some experience on taking apart a tama, mine is one of the old versions, I believe the 2nd to come out, the screen works, only the button farthest to the left does not :( I have to use something to press it down very hard to get it to work. So I was considering (VERY carefully considering as I am terribly terrified of breaking it!) To unscrew it and see inside if for some reason the button was misplaced, not pressing against what it should be. So I just am wondering if anyone has had any experience with this. (No I am not looking to blame someone when I open up my Tamagotchi and break it don't worry!) Any and all comments/tips are appreciated TIA!!!!

To get the button to respond, you'll need to open up your Tamagotchi and wipe the button's circut board with alcohol using a q-tip. Hope this helps! ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
@MarshyMellow, thank you so much for your reply I appreciate it :) I will definitely try that once I can find a screw driver small enough to get those screws outta the back! Haha ^-^

I know your pain. I got to do that to my red V3. The A button is having issues. Thankfully my brother is real good at fixing stuff and will do it once I get the proper screwdriver for it.

Lol @driftyalison0 thats the button that won't work on mine too :( I am scared to take it apart and break it lol.I probably will tho, hopefully I can fix it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back