Sign in to follow this  
Fruiit Pawnch

Question for those of you who make faceplates!

Hey guys! Once my 4U Plus arrives next week, I want to make faceplates. I am so excited, I have been waiting to get one for like a year now.

Anyways, I was wondering what you call the tiny items you put in the resin? That sounds so stupid but I can't think of what they'd be called. Is it just 3d nail art decorations? Or what? :huh:

Thanks in advance for your help! :wub:

I do not make the custom faceplates (But maybe I will one day!) so I am just going buy what I have seen and what I think they are. There are 3 possibilities for the tiny objects.

1. Like you said "3D nail art" decorations or decals. The most common you will find are Fimo sticks which are sliced for nail art.

2. hand made mini's usually using sculpt. You cna make them yourself of buy them. (They are expensive..)

3. Paint! If you something with the right shading and then poor resin/clear solid over it it looks 3D! Here is a video of a very advanced way of doing it. For something small on a tamagotchi you would only need 1 layer of paint, just adding the resin on top makes a properly shaded drawing pop!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSvWMUZCjRc

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Zacmac
      Is there any way of taking my tamagochi mix facplate off without opening the whole thing? 
    • By kur0mametchi
      I have the Tamagotchi 4U (not plus, just regular) and I spent a ton of time yesterday with the app and NFC trying to download the English patch, but it never did. Every time I connected my Tama to NFC with the phone, I got loads of gifts and coupons and whatnot, but could not get the patch to download. I was using the Galaxy S6. Any advice/is there another way to get it?
    • By A_D
      Hi all! I was blessed with a tamagotchi 4u for valentine’s Day! One of the reasons my person bought this model is the ability to go to that garden location since I’ve been randomly into anything gardening lately  - but, I think I read on a forum that special locations have to be unlocked with a certain number of nfc connections - I’m in the USA with only an iPhone with no nfc - to unlock the garden location do I need the app on a nfc smartphone or can I just bump with another 4u? Is it more worth it to buy a second 4u for this or more worth it to get a phone that supports the app? Also, if I dare go to a phone store like Verizon and try and use their androids to get the app and bump do you think that would work? I heard not all models have nfc. Thanks! 

• By Aznpinaygrl
      Hi what stage can we change to different characters? Because I tried it when my main character was a 3 or 4 yrs old and it never change to a character I want ... I looked in the book icon what the characters needs in changing and have done it but it didn't change ... Can anyone help me please,?thank you :-)
    • By GinaJinSarang
      Hello, Tama Fans! Just wanted to know if anyone knows where I can find a blank template for tamagotchi p's faceplate so I could personalize it and print it out in picture paper to personalize my P's!
    • By Para
      I'm enjoying my 4U, despite my phone not being able to connect through the app (it.s a galaxy s5, US, but still nothing). I do seem to run out of things to do quickly, and as much as I love guru meme queen, I'm eager to try and raise some of the others. I haven't been able to find a life cycle anywhere, like how long it takes to get from one generation to the other. Or do I have to reset? (Maybe I should have gotten a m!x)