himespetchi cosplay design?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

himespetchi

Reaction score
i'm currently in the process of making a himespetchi cosplay, and i'm totally stumped on what outfit/wig i should use

the hairstyle i had in mind was something like this (the anatomy is pretty wonky but bear with me):

https://41.media.tumblr.com/764c31bea7e4396b1646f777ebee2582/tumblr_nwhcugWQFX1rq13nro1_1280.pngbut another thing i had in mind was leaving the hair down and just using a pink beanie with the star hairclip attached to it, brushing the bangs up front

i'm terrible at sewing so a friend offered to take care of that for me, but i'm not sure if i'd want to make it something like that (y'know, high-neck with the lace kind of like those christmas dress ones but in pink https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcThT_cG_xBTe0wakuzSwjeopH-3W4m-lbLBAu4Ak27YMiDarIU4hO4bEZQa3OIhAyoKsrQqqCI&usqp=CAE)or just a crop top and fabric paint and a skirt with the same kind of lace

i'm gonna wear white gloves too, pink go-go boots and carry around a mametchi plush (i wear red glasses too but eh i'll figure something out)

what do you guys think would work?

i think a pink beanie would be more effective although not as cute as in like cutesy cutesy cute....

i think the whole thing just has to do with how much effort you really want to put into it!

if your friend is doing the sewing you should probably talk to them too :p

no matter what im excited to see the result i hope youll show us * _ *

Hello Himespetchi and welcome to tamatalk! I am also a cosplayer and I often design on a budget haha! I've never cosplayed a tamagotchi but I love the idea haha. The white gloves and pink gogo boots are perfect for her. She reminds me a lot of Oo La La from Space Channel 5! https://2dforever.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Ulala.jpg

A simple onepeice dress is all you will need for the outfit but you should make sure to put a short hoop skirt in it so that it flares out from your body at the bottom. (Just like your drawing!) Don't bother buying one for a lot of money, you can make one out or wire or coat hangers and there are plenty of tutorials online!

As for the hair I would do a Bobbed short pink wig. Then I would have a Tiara with her dark pink star on it and the Top of the Tiara would have her Yellow ball. It's kind of hard to explain...if this sounds like something you might like I can draw doodle.

If you are good at making props then you could make a pink Space helmet with the star and yellow ball on it, but that would be a lot of work!

Hello Himespetchi and welcome to tamatalk! I am also a cosplayer and I often design on a budget haha! I've never cosplayed a tamagotchi but I love the idea haha. The white gloves and pink gogo boots are perfect for her. She reminds me a lot of Oo La La from Space Channel 5! https://2dforever.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Ulala.jpg

A simple onepeice dress is all you will need for the outfit but you should make sure to put a short hoop skirt in it so that it flares out from your body at the bottom. (Just like your drawing!) Don't bother buying one for a lot of money, you can make one out or wire or coat hangers and there are plenty of tutorials online!

As for the hair I would do a Bobbed short pink wig. Then I would have a Tiara with her dark pink star on it and the Top of the Tiara would have her Yellow ball. It's kind of hard to explain...if this sounds like something you might like I can draw doodle.

If you are good at making props then you could make a pink Space helmet with the star and yellow ball on it, but that would be a lot of work!
you could sketch that out, it sounds like a pretty good idea

i think a pink beanie would be more effective although not as cute as in like cutesy cutesy cute....

i think the whole thing just has to do with how much effort you really want to put into it!

if your friend is doing the sewing you should probably talk to them too :p

no matter what im excited to see the result i hope youll show us * _ *
you bet B)

No problem! I'll draw it out as soon as I get a chance, should be tonight or tomorrow I'll post it here when I'm done with it~

As I doodled I was thining a full headband woulf work really well too since her helmet thing covers her whole head!

Also if you could make a beanie out of shiny fabric that would be perfect because you could use it in everyday outfits tooXD

XiCSLwU.jpg

As I doodled I was thining a full headband woulf work really well too since her helmet thing covers her whole head!

Also if you could make a beanie out of shiny fabric that would be perfect because you could use it in everyday outfits tooXD

XiCSLwU.jpg
ah that's a great idea!!! i'll probably use that haha thank you so much <3

Omigosh I love Himespetchi ;w;

I recommend wearing a light gray long-sleeved shirt under the dress to make your arms look gray like Himespetchi's, but only if you want to of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back